Check your account email address ×

3 things I learned about kavanaugh

1. He is a cold hearted asshole proven by his reactions with the father of a murdered Florida student during his hearings

2. Anger management problem

3. Right wing nut job, believing in dem and Clinton conspiracies against him

sounds like the perfect candidate for a SC judge 

:handjob:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1. He is a cold hearted asshole proven by his reactions with the father of a murdered Florida student during his hearings

Had the Republican staff flown out to California to hear her, they would have been alone. The dems had her stashed in Maryland. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Accuse me of rape and see how I get.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Accuse me of rape and see how I get.

First, she didn’t accuse him of raping her

second, he could have handled this more professionally, and more calm, like a good judge would have. He obviously learned some lessons from all the trump coaching. When cornered with facts.....

third, you are not remotely close to being judge material so your opinions mean nothing 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

First, she didn’t accuse him of raping her

second, he could have handled this more professionally, and more calm, like a good judge would have. He obviously learned some lessons from all the trump coaching. When cornered with facts.....

third, you are not remotely close to being judge material so your opinions mean nothing 

"Are you a serial rapists?"

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Or a pair of balls 👍

I got a yard of dick, a bucket full of balls and enough hair on my ass to weave an Indian blanket.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

"Are you a serial rapists?"

I got a yard of dick, a bucket full of balls and enough hair on my ass to weave an Indian blanket.

:lol: wishful thinking along no brains or common sense 👍

56 minutes ago, Snake said:

Funny, Slinger is using the same words as all the other dem pundits this morning.

Talking point were received... :lol:

didn't get any "talking points" anywhere other than my head. it's just that i see the obvious, like many others....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

No shit, any of these dopes would be livid if that happened to them. Again i ask, what happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty.

if i were a judge, seeking to get a seat on the highest court in the land?  absolutely not. i would be completely open to any investigation to clear my name, using an argument that she is either mistaken or not telling the truth. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if i were a judge, seeking to get a seat on the highest court in the land?  absolutely not. i would be completely open to any investigation to clear my name, using an argument that she is either mistaken or not telling the truth. 

They had all this info three weeks before the proceedings even started with Kavanaugh. Why didn’t they seek an investigation then? Why wait until the hearings were over? To delay delay delay that’s why. The whole thing smells rotten.

Just now, Edmo said:

They had all this info three weeks before the proceedings even started with Kavanaugh. Why didn’t they seek an investigation then? Why wait until the hearings were over? To delay delay delay that’s why. The whole thing smells rotten.

already been explained. evidently faux isn't covering that aspect?

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Not to mention................36 years? :lmao:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Add angry drunk