Check your account email address ×

So I was working. Anything happen?

Snake

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

So in a nutshell, was any evidence at all brought forth to sink Kavanaugh?

Yup....a pile. Hes sunk.....we can all celebrate now that the piece of filth wont be able to diminish our rights as free citizens

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yup....a pile. Hes sunk.....we can all celebrate now that the piece of filth wont be able to diminish our rights as free citizens

Shit, I apologize. I meant to tag you in the Op. Was so looking forward to your synopsis. :bc:

Zero evidence 

he said she said 

she changed her testimony more than once 

all her witnesses said it never happened so she said they have mental issues 

not even enough for a charge nevermind a conviction 

100% a politcal ploy

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Zero evidence 

he said she said 

she changed her testimony more than once 

all her witnesses said it never happened so she said they have mental issues 

not even enough for a charge nevermind a conviction 

100% a politcal ploy

And it sank his garbage nomination. Perfect 

27 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Didn't miss much.  Vote will happen and he will be nominated by the end of the week.

Let's hope so.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And it sank his garbage nomination. Perfect 

STFU banana beak, the only garbage being presented is the behavior of the Democrat Party........... disgusting, bottom feeding filth.

• Gold Member

I think they should have Kavanugh remove himself but continue on his the path of find out that nothing happened..  he would be a good replacement for Ginsberg when trump fills that no Kavanugh would have a clean slate next time around

Amy Barrett should take this seat.

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Let's hope so.

STFU banana beak, the only garbage being presented is the behavior of the Democrat Party........... disgusting, bottom feeding filth.

Your a fucking moron

1 hour ago, Snake said:

So in a nutshell, was any evidence at all brought forth to sink Kavanaugh?

None. We ended the day the same way it started.

Most think she gave good testimony but she didn't have any corroborating evidence.  BK puts the dems in their place and called them the hacks they are.

I watched much of his original testimony.  Why I have no idea.  He was respectful and answered all questions a way a constitutional scholar should. Today he was pushed and came out swinging right away.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

None. We ended the day the same way it started.

Most think she gave good testimony but she didn't have any corroborating evidence.  BK puts the dems in their place and called them the hacks they are.

I watched much of his original testimony.  Why I have no idea.  He was respectful and answered all questions a way a constitutional scholar should. Today he was pushed and came out swinging right away.

If she got a fucking investigation the testimony could be corroborated or shown to be false. But the republicans are fucking terrified of actually looking into this.

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

If she got a fucking investigation the testimony could be corroborated or shown to be false. But the republicans are fucking terrified of actually looking into this.

If Feinstein didn't slow walk this we would have been able to investigate it.  The dems knew exactly what they were doing.  Now we are 85+ days out after the nomination.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

If Feinstein didn't slow walk this we would have been able to investigate it.  The dems knew exactly what they were doing.  Now we are 85+ days out after the nomination.

Yes....the dems played politics and they played it well. There us no way the pubs come out of this looming good to anyone other than retards like sloughnuts 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes....the dems played politics and they played it well. There us no way the pubs come out of this looming good to anyone other than retards like sloughnuts 

Yes, just vote kafinough in. 

LOL, they exposed themselves for the scum they really are you fucking idiot.

Far and away the better political move was not having a hearing on Garland.  That cost the Democrats a seat on the court.