• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Zero evidence 

he said she said 

she changed her testimony more than once 

all her witnesses said it never happened so she said they have mental issues 

not even enough for a charge nevermind a conviction 

100% a politcal ploy

He will be confirmed next Tuesday. ....Dems are the lowest form of plankton.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Let's hope so.

STFU banana beak, the only garbage being presented is the behavior of the Democrat Party........... disgusting, bottom feeding filth.

Banana beak !!!!! LMAO!!  He uses that nose to probe men's assholes!!!!   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Banana beak !!!!! LMAO!!  He uses that nose to probe men's assholes!!!!   

I'd use my hands to beat my 5k out of your welching ass.....no 5d mag light needed. Just my hands

Whew....been out for a few days myself and trying to catch up on my notifications but, all appears about normal here. Site libs losing their minds due to increased TDS over this weeks activities (no different than any other week).

Seems like the Dems shit their own bed....again over this snafu of a lying "#metoo" pawn.  So..normal there.

I just can't imagine anyone with a hint of brains.wanting to associate themselves with the Dem party at this point.  I mean...fucking gross.  But, look at the clowns here.  Perfect fit...with "Tools McChinless" being the cowardly, lying face of their little show.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whew....been out for a few days myself and trying to catch up on my notifications but, all appears about normal here. Site libs losing their minds due to increased TDS over this weeks activities (no different than any other week).

Seems like the Dems shit their own bed....again over this snafu of a lying "#metoo" pawn.  So..normal there.

I just can't imagine anyone with a hint of brains.wanting to associate themselves with the Dem party at this point.  I mean...fucking gross.  But, look at the clowns here.  Perfect fit...with "Tools McChinless" being the cowardly, lying face of their little show.  :lol: 

Not seems, they did shit the bed and the whole bed is brown. :lmao:

Yep, they are a despicable bunch.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Not seems, they did shit the bed and the whole bed is brown. :lmao:

Yep, they are a despicable bunch.

I only caught the highlights of yesterdays "ongoings' but damn....it appears Kav really fucking hammered the sad Dems that were noticably grasping hard to their lies. It was embarrassing to watch.  I'll catch Maddow or Lemon for the highly edited parts that show the dems "owning" Kavanagh and the R's.  Fiction is fun!!!  :lmao:

My favorite was watching that lying, stolen valor dipshit Blumenthal just get sliced open from the nutsack up. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I only caught the highlights of yesterdays "ongoings' but damn....it appears Kav really fucking hammered the sad Dems that were noticably grasping hard to their lies. It was embarrassing to watch.  I'll catch Maddow or Lemon for the highly edited parts that show the dems "owning" Kavanagh and the R's.  Fiction is fun!!!  :lmao:

My favorite was watching that lying, stolen valor dipshit Blumenthal just get sliced open from the nutsack up. :lol:

His opening was very good his testimony was shaky and I thought unprepared.  

Dems kept trying to pin him on 3 things.   Him asking for an FBI investigation, his yearbook comments and his drinking.   I don't think one of them ever asked him if he knew her or assaulted her.   They wanted to be able to say "see he drank a lot so how could he remember."   That's what it was all about and why they played the delay tactics.  

That hack Blumenthal asked about a Latin phrase "False in one thing, false in everything."  Takes a real piece of shit to ask that considering his fake valor claims of Vietnam.  

Reality is both had holes or poor aspects to their testimony.   He fucked up by continuing the choir boy act.   He just should have been honest and said I drank and partied like but not more than kids do in HS and College.