Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh/Ford Hearing as we see it.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Our nation is suppose to be concerned just as much about the accused rights as the accuser.   Its why our court system is set up for unanimous decisions and without reasonable doubt.  I have yet to hear anything that has derailed a bunch of reasonable doubt.

Ask yourself if you would send Kavanaugh to prison for sexual assault with what we've heard and what we know.  

You’re train wreck and triggered.  Even Santorum is conceding her credibility.   But Skidmark is not :lmao: 

26 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

When our dad  passed , the last 30 hours of his life were pretty wild with some of his flashbacks.  Mom and my sisters thought it was the hospice  drugs , some years later in reflection , they all thought it was his military war service overseas getting right before he left this earth.   Little children , drunks and some of the soon to pass away spew the truth . imo

My father did the same thing.  He completely relived his life during that time.  His was for about 7 days I think.  He would forget what year it was and try to get an old buddy, who had passed years ago, on the phone.

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

kavanaugh is fucked

:lol:

the female prosecutor thing backfired, bigly.

Ford hasnt said anything we didnt already know....she is very convincing i will give her that.

Not over yet though.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i bet donald is raging mad, spitting mcdonalds 1/4 pounder all over the place, while yelling for snakey, skidmark, and momo to get him more....

Regardless....repugs are still in power...and that pisses you off bigly.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ford hasnt said anything we didnt already know....she is very convincing i will give her that.

Not over yet though.

i haven't watched all of it so i don't know if she revealed anything new. she sounded very convincing though, you're right. 

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, F3600 said:

But this isn't a criminal trial and can't be, so all your frothing is just boiling down to a she said, he said.

Best to just ignore anything from him...hes way to emotionally invested to have anything of substance to read.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i haven't watched all of it so i don't know if she revealed anything new. she sounded very convincing though, you're right. 

Ive watched all of it....

What if the judge is even more convincing? 

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He could have video proof that it wasn’t him and snot wouldn’t believe it 

More than just him.

Very disappointing at the hired prosecutor.   She pussy footed around and never asked tough questions that needed to be.   

We are never going to know more than we know now.   Kavanaugh will come on and deny it, be berated over and over by the dems.  

Edited by Highmark

I watched some of it. She tells a pretty compelling story and sounds sincere. Kavanaugh now gets his chance to defend himself. 

This will come out of committee passed along party lines. The Senate vote will be close with some GOP members voting against and he will not be approved. The Dems scorched earth attack will be successful this time.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

More than just him.

Very disappointing at the hired prosecutors attorneys.   She pussy footed around and never asked tough questions.   

We are never going to know more than we know now.   Kavanaugh will come on and deny it, be berated over and over by the dems.  

What we she suppose to do? 

The 5 minute increments didnt help at all....

She did expose a few lies though regardless that proved dems are just stalling.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

More than just him.

Very disappointing at the hired prosecutors attorneys.   She pussy footed around and never asked tough questions.   

She’s well acquainted with alleged  victims. Both that use confabulation and tell the truth. After spending some time with Ford she couldn’t in good conscience put her through a meat grinder. The judge is a liar. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

She’s well acquainted with alleged  victims. Both that use confabulation and tell the truth. After spending some time with Ford she couldn’t in good conscience put her through a meat grinder. The judge is a liar. 

Without hearing from him. :lol:  

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What we she suppose to do? 

The 5 minute increments didnt help at all....

She did expose a few lies though regardless that proved dems are just stalling.

Ask about her social media profile/footprint and why it was deleted.   Its absolutely relevant with how people lay our their political opinions on it.

Ask about her articles that she was paid for on that abortion pill.   Its absolutely relevant given the circumstances.

Try to jog her memory more on the location and date or her lack of knowledge on it.

Ask more about who drove her home and took her to the party.

Too much on the dems motivation and not on her potential motivation.  

I didn't expect both gloves taken off and pressure her but I expected one to be.  Hell they weren't even tugged a little.  

Edited by Highmark