Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh/Ford Hearing as we see it.

Highmark

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Is that why you go there so much wow gross

:owned: 

But he doesn’t come here.  We Pay Wisconsin to draw all that Non-riding Chicago filth their way.  They in turn pay MI to take a portion of them off their hands.

:lol: 

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Politicians aren't supposed to destroy someones family, career, and reputation in the name of politics but they did.  I was glad to see Kavanaugh come out swinging.  While actually testifying about his merits to hold the position he was non-political and reasonable with both sides.

Feinstein slow rolled this and leaked the name of the accuser against her wishes for maximum political gain.

What I wanted to see from him.  Real emotion anyone would have that is being falsely accused. Can you imagine the outrage if he would of been calm & cocky.?  Stone face & robotic?   

The trend now is to be a passive aggressive pussy, trying to provoke a reaction out of someone , so you can  point and say "look how crazy this person is".

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Ever been on a college campus recently?  Uber liberals are the norm in most departments.  I was signed up for a class this semester, did some more research on the professor, and noped right out of there.  Taking it next semester from someone else.

I have not been near a college of any kind since about 1994. 

Even when I go into a city, I see people that I am kind of shocked over............tattoed girls, nose rings, all kinds of shit. I spend most of my time on a farm, with only some rides, shopping out. I don't like what I see out there. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You are far from the only one.

I can’t find a woman that believes her in the least.

Shame on her for not reporting Kav the minute it happened. She claimed she was afraid her mother would get mad that she went to a house party, with kids drinking, and she was only 15. 

Nothing but a POLITICAL CHARADE. It made me cringe watching her. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You are far from the only one.

I can’t find a woman that believes her in the least.

Yesterday after work, I turned on the TV and my wife saw what was going on.  I briefed her what was happening.  She was pissed at the questioning and BS that was going on.  She didn't find Ford believable either. She also thought if he did in fact do it, who the fuck cares!! He was 15 or 16.  To hold someone accountable 35+ years later for something he may or may not have done when he was a minor is complete nonsense -- especially considering his accomplishments and record as an adult.

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

At least they are being honest now.  This was never about Kavanaugh.  It was about Trump and his pick for SCOTUS.  

It's all about ROE V WADE. 

11 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

...who the fuck cares!! He was 15 or 16.  To hold someone accountable 35+ years later for something he may or may not have done when he was a minor is complete nonsense...

But if he did do and is lying about it in the present then that would reflect poorly on the current state of his ethical compass and render him unsuitable for the highest court in the land.  

• Haha 1

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

But if he did do and is lying about it in the present then that would reflect poorly on the current state of his ethical compass and render him unsuitable for the highest court in the land.  

All that was needed was a scintilla of evidence. :pc:

27 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Yesterday after work, I turned on the TV and my wife saw what was going on.  I briefed her what was happening.  She was pissed at the questioning and BS that was going on.  She didn't find Ford believable either. She also thought if he did in fact do it, who the fuck cares!! He was 15 or 16.  To hold someone accountable 35+ years later for something he may or may not have done when he was a minor is complete nonsense -- especially considering his accomplishments and record as an adult.

Yup.

12 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Spare me.

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have not been near a college of any kind since about 1994. 

Even when I go into a city, I see people that I am kind of shocked over............tattoed girls, nose rings, all kinds of shit. I spend most of my time on a farm, with only some rides, shopping out. I don't like what I see out there. 

Shame on her for not reporting Kav the minute it happened. She claimed she was afraid her mother would get mad that she went to a house party, with kids drinking, and she was only 15. 

Nothing but a POLITICAL CHARADE. It made me cringe watching her. 

You are band from all school grounds for what u did lmfao  ! Very very sick man ! :bigfinger: 

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

There's one more possibility.  He did do it and doesn't remember.  He's such a religious fanatic he wouldn't let himself believe he did something like that. If he's lying, he needs to go.  It does make one wonder, if he did it, why he simply wouldn't say: I was drunk and I don't remember, but this is completely out of my character.  

33 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

There's one more possibility.  He did do it and doesn't remember.  He's such a religious fanatic he wouldn't let himself believe he did something like that. If he's lying, he needs to go.  It does make one wonder, if he did it, why he simply wouldn't say: I was drunk and I don't remember, but this is completely out of my character.  

He publicly admitted to being a virgin in high school. It does not makle sense that he would try to rape her at 17. Why then? 

It's a fukken fraud, I'm tellin' ya'. 

I'll eat my words if proven wrong.