Check your account email address ×

Does lug height change the final drive ratio on a snowmobile

f7ben

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

LMAO!   He worked for years at Polaris then over 2 decades with Deere before retiring and is now racing again.   He in fact held a few long standing NSSR records, well his wife did as the driver.  He has forgot more about engineering and sleds than you will ever know.   BTW are you an engineer?  Its not an "article" its an email he sent me when I asked him the question to prove MachZnot wrong.  

Oh, do you know me and what i know huh? 

If you knew anything about sleds, you would know from your own post how fucked up it is. 

When did he hold records, 1976?

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

If you knew anything about sleds, you would know from your own post how fucked up it is. 

I'd bet Highmark has owned much faster sleds than your faggot ass :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Legend said:

Yes or no are you an engineer.   If you are the same Legend from the earlier FSCE I don't recall you ever claiming to be an engineer.  

No actually I believe they were records from the mid-late 80's or into the 90's on Polaris Triples.

LMFAO!   I've said from the beginning that lug height does not matter.   In fact I was the original poster all the way back.     

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes or no are you an engineer.   If you are the same Legend from the earlier FSCE I don't recall you ever claiming to be an engineer.  

No actually I believe they were records from the mid-late 80's or into the 90's on Polaris Triples.

LMFAO!   I've said from the beginning that lug height does not matter.   In fact I was the original poster all the way back.     

Actually I believe I was the original poster but pish posh ....it matters not :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Actually I believe I was the original poster but pish posh ....it matters not :lol:

Wrong.   I posed the question first on FSCE.   Many on here can verify.   

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not the same guy 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope , it was me !!!!!! To bad the old forum is gone and we will never know :lol:

Sorry Ben you are wrong.   I remember it like yesterday.   That thread exploded like no other.   Didn't you think lug height did matter at first or was that Daive?   I get you two confused sometimes. :lmao::taunt:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Sorry Ben you are wrong.   I remember it like yesterday.   That thread exploded like no other.   Didn't you think lug height did matter at first or was that Daive?   I get you two confused sometimes. :lmao::taunt:

Did you start the one on snowest....  That was the first one i remember and then it came on robs hardcoresledder....  Shit i think it was  on snowest back maybe 2003 or earlier

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No I am not an engineer. 

Hey whatever man, no skin off my back. I'm sure your engineer bud is never wrong.

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

No I am not an engineer. 

Hey whatever man, no skin off my back. I'm sure your engineer bud is never wrong.

Simple then.   Prove him wrong.   I'm not claiming he is 100% right just he is an extremely knowledgeable racer and engineer who isn't some kid fresh out of college.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Did you start the one on snowest....  That was the first one i remember and then it came on robs hardcoresledder....  Shit i think it was  on snowest back maybe 2003 or earlier

I started it on a few.   I know for sure I started it on FSCE.   Ah yes Neal and his lug flick.  :lmao:Those were the days.  

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No , I knew immediately in made no difference. I am capable of critical thinking and while I'm not always right it usually doesnt take me long to come around :lol:

13 minutes ago, Legend said:

I am not anyone that has ever been associated with the name legend on here until the new fs

I'm guessing you are a legend at the local truck stop glory hole !!!!! FAGGOT !!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , I knew immediately in made no difference. I am capable of critical thinking and while I'm not always right it usually doesnt take me long to come around :lol:

:thumb: It was quite the thread.   Didn't Daive and someone do some belt experiment with a sled belt?   I mean it wasn't as elaborate as MachZnot's with the pulleys and wire and all.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

:thumb: It was quite the thread.   Didn't Daive and someone do some belt experiment with a sled belt?   I mean it wasn't as elaborate as MachZnot's with the pulleys and all.  :lmao:

dave drew and jasmings did and it was the most pathetic thing I had ever seen .....I instantly demanded that Jammings march right down to that private engineering school that he dumped 100k at for Drew's degree and get his money back :lol:

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple then.   Prove him wrong.   I'm not claiming he is 100% right just he is an extremely knowledgeable racer and engineer who isn't some kid fresh out of college.  

Where did I say he was wrong? 

In fact I said he was right. But 95% of that post had nothing to do with the result.