Check your account email address ×

NH property owner kills 3 cubs going after honey

ckf

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Every hunter should be proud to be one. Hiding that fact is weak. If you are a Drysdale and don’t want anyone to know your a hunter just stock your castle grounds with critters to shoot.

how big is your penis?

Anybody that runs their mouth with constant bragging about being a "hunter" needs to be slapped around...by me.  And I've done so.  I've also reported a poacher or two running around with a carcass on the back of their truck like an idiot....the last one I sat there and made sure he knew it was me until the DNR asked me to leave because I was "exacerbating the situation".  :)

I don't mind hunters.  I am great friends with many.  I don't like loud mouth idiots who think they are really something with a weapon.  I've had you people in my sights before...and just grinned.  What a bunch of badasses!  How could they not see me?  Thank god deer don't shoot back I guess.  :lol: 

There was a group of hunter misfits some years back (in MI I think) that got all shot up by some little gook after calling him names.  I mean....LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Everybody was armed and that little man killed like  8 people.  HOLY SHIT!!!!  Maybe they weren't wearing vests?  :dunno:  :lmao: 

I bet you're a real badass too!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not embarrassed at all, you misunderstood me. I am simply not going to let a passing motorist know that a hunter lives here. If one of them hates hunting, they will know where I live, but I won't know them. I own almost one mile of road frontage, and a big estate. They can do a lot of bad shit without me knowing. 

Why should I take that risk? 

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? 

This is smart and I find nothing wrong with it.  Why advertise something that makes people angry if you don't want or areotherwise unprepared for the hassle?  Wut...you don't carry that 5 D mag lite when you hunt?!?!??!?!?!?  :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, ckf said:

The other thing I've noticed are the Turkeys. Every time I go out I see a group or two of turkeys pecking at the dirt beside the road.

You do realize that was just a dream :lol:

Bingo!!!

MC has dry dreams and wet farts. 😜

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

There was a group of hunter misfits some years back (in MI I think) that got all shot up by some little gook after calling him names.  I mean....LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Everybody was armed and that little man killed like  8 people.  HOLY SHIT!!!!  Maybe they weren't wearing vests?  :dunno:  :lmao: 

I think the gook thing you’re talking about was in Minnesota.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I carry when I go up back now.  This is a YUUUGE bear!!!  I hope I get him before he gets me!!!! 

BAR 30:06, 180 grain Winchester

This is not going to be pretty

STC_0124.JPG

P9050195.JPG

Nice Rifle.👊🏻

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IIRC it was in Wisconsin and the shooter was a Hmong.

:bc::  It's been a few years.

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I carry when I go up back now.  This is a YUUUGE bear!!!  I hope I get him before he gets me!!!! 

BAR 30:06, 180 grain Winchester

This is not going to be pretty

STC_0124.JPG

P9050195.JPG

Man, that think doesn't want anything to do with you.  I've yelled at them and chased them out of my yard for destroying the bird feeders.  Don't get me wrong...there was no chance it was gonna beat me to my door if things wen't wrong.  But, they'd just as soon be left alone and get the fuck out when hassled.  Damn those things can fucking haul ass too!  There was this one though...that did'nt run but rather took his time...and my bird feeder with him.  He walked right past my back door as I was standing there. I could  have thrown a saddle on him. Had to be a 400 pounder!  My wife screamed.... "GO GET A GUN!!!!!"   :lol:

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Anybody that runs their mouth with constant bragging about being a "hunter" needs to be slapped around...by me.  And I've done so.  I've also reported a poacher or two running around with a carcass on the back of their truck like an idiot....the last one I sat there and made sure he knew it was me until the DNR asked me to leave because I was "exacerbating the situation".  :)

I don't mind hunters.  I am great friends with many.  I don't like loud mouth idiots who think they are really something with a weapon.  I've had you people in my sights before...and just grinned.  What a bunch of badasses!  How could they not see me?  Thank god deer don't shoot back I guess.  :lol: 

I bet you're a real badass too!

This is smart and I find nothing wrong with it.  Why advertise something that makes people angry if you don't want or areotherwise unprepared for the hassle?  Wut...you don't carry that 5 D mag lite when you hunt?!?!??!?!?!?  :lmao: 

I used to hunt (birds) don't really have time anymore. Many if my friends, neighbors and wife's family all hunt deer and some do turkeys too. I think it is still a necessary function to maintain balance between us and nature. And probably even needed more with some species. 

But what I don't care for are trophy hunters and poachers. People who kill animals just to say they killed them. I have known some of these people and can honestly say that in every case these are not people I would be friends with. And would probably run over with my truck a few times if I had a chance. Just degenerate pieces of shit. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:bc::  It's been a few years.

Man, that think doesn't want anything to do with you.  I've yelled at them and chased them out of my yard for destroying the bird feeders.  Don't get me wrong...there was no chance it was gonna beat me to my door if things wen't wrong.  But, they'd just as soon be left alone and get the fuck out when hassled.  Damn those things can fucking haul ass too!  There was this one though...that did'nt run but rather took his time...and my bird feeder with him.  He walked right past my back door as I was standing there. I could  have thrown a saddle on him. Had to be a 400 pounder!  My wife screamed.... "GO GET A GUN!!!!!"   :lol:

Actually, I don't really want to cap it, Z. Chances are I won't even see it. Maybe I'll just carry to make sure I have something to resort to, in case it looks at me like a double quarter pounder with cheese!!!  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice Rifle.👊🏻

Yeah BAR, many consider it the best semi-auto ever. The only thing I ever shot with it was a raccoon in Maine.  It's basically brand new. Probably my favorite gun. 

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You're a fucking lunatic! 

Actually , he's not in this instance . It's a good way to come back to a vandalized truck.  People are fucking maniacs when it comes to this shit .   I will say however that I support the right to arm bears .  :bc:

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not embarrassed at all, you misunderstood me. I am simply not going to let a passing motorist know that a hunter lives here. If one of them hates hunting, they will know where I live, but I won't know them. I own almost one mile of road frontage, and a big estate. They can do a lot of bad shit without me knowing. 

Why should I take that risk? 

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? 

How far is your bush to the road if you own a mile of road frontage? Unless buddy eats a fuck load of carrots,  I think you're ok 

Edited by xcr700

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Actually , he's not in this instance . It's a good way to come back to a vandalized truck.  People are fucking maniacs when it comes to this shit .   I will say however that I support the right to arm bears .  :bc:

One time about ten years ago I was hunting in Hollis, NH. Came back to find a letter on my windshield. Some fukken nut went on and on calling hunters pussies, stating he was a military person who could outshoot us, and all that bullshit. I took it to the Hollis PD, they were courteous enough, but I don't know what they did about it. I also called NH game wardens, those faggots did absolutely nothing. Couldn't care less about hunter harassment. I never had a problem there again, but I sure as hell worried that I might find a thousand dollars of tires poked or the sides of my truck scratched. 

We all have to navigate life how we see fit. Animal activists hate with an abnormal rage. How often have you read where people say they would kill someone charged with dog abuse???? A person can be killed, and nobody will write into the paper. A dog gets abused and the letters to the editor don't stop for weeks. Sal, is in da' hood.  :bc:

4 hours ago, xcr700 said:

How far is your bush to the road if you own a mile of road frontage? Unless buddy eats a fuck load of carrots,  I think you're ok 

Did you see how fat buddy is? I think he could eat a lot of carrots, including me!!!