Check your account email address ×

NH property owner kills 3 cubs going after honey

ckf

The funny part is all of the comments on the FB. Some were saying he should have used plastic bullets. Others went as far as to say the guy that shot the cubs should be shot :lol:  WTF is wrong with people? 

TAMWORTH, N.H. (AP) New Hampshire authorities say three bear cubs have been shot and killed after they and their mother got into a beehive in Tamworth.

Fish and Game officials say a man who had been having problems with the bears going after his chickens and beehives for several days killed the cubs on Wednesday.

State law allows someone to kill wild animals on their property that are damaging crops, poultry or domestic animals. But the state also helps property owners with fencing and other measures to prevent that.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too many bears. 

Yes there are. Did you see the recent North Woods Law were a NH resident was feeding bears? Fucking idiots!

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

When I read comments like that I would love to see a bear enter these peoples homes.

I wonder what some would do if they had to go back 150 years and live off the land? Would they bring their rubber bullets, or real ones :lol:

• Like 1

We have had a bit of a resurgence of predators in urban utopia. Mostly coyote, hawks, bobcats and even an occasional cougar citing. I heard that wolves have been spotted in northern Illinois but no bears so far. They are fairly protected and with an abundaant food supply they thrive with no natural predators to keep them in check. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

We have had a bit of a resurgence of predators in urban utopia. Mostly coyote, hawks, bobcats and even an occasional cougar citing. I heard that wolves have been spotted in northern Illinois but no bears so far. They are fairly protected and with an abundaant food supply they thrive with no natural predators to keep them in check. 

Love a good cougar sighting......

IMG_4302.thumb.JPG.42eed93d0f4b488d3bd0e4c710fe4c45.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes there are. Did you see the recent North Woods Law were a NH resident was feeding bears? Fucking idiots!

I wonder what some would do if they had to go back 150 years and live off the land? Would they bring their rubber bullets, or real ones :lol:

Lol I saw that one. She had some issues.

even down here more are around than ever.

52 minutes ago, ckf said:

The funny part is all of the comments on the FB. Some were saying he should have used plastic bullets. Others went as far as to say the guy that shot the cubs should be shot :lol:  WTF is wrong with people? 

I never let any passing cars see my hunter orange when I go out back. The reason being is that if some passing animal lover knows I'm a hunter, they could do something. I am firmly convinced that animal rights activists would kill hunters if they could get away with it.   

I was on rt. 93 northbound beyond Concord. NH, many years ago wearing a camo shirt. A passing girl looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out. Animal activists have a hatred that can't be explained. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I never let any passing cars see my hunter orange when I go out back. The reason being is that if some passing animal lover knows I'm a hunter, they could do something. I am firmly convinced that animal rights activists would kill hunters if they could get away with it.   

I was on rt. 93 northbound beyond Concord. NH, many years ago wearing a camo shirt. A passing girl looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out. Animal activists have a hatred that can't be explained. 

Jesus you worry too much. 

Some people are idiots. Do they feel bad when picking out chicken and steaks at the local grocery store? Disconnect from reality.

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Some people are idiots. Do they feel bad when picking out chicken and steaks at the local grocery store? Disconnect from reality.

Well, I don't think they are neccessarily idiots. I do believe they have a twisted view on life and animals in general. I love it when an animal lover gets ripped by an animal. You're right though, it's a disconnect from reality that wild animals suck, and can/will tear you to shreds in a heartbeat. 

Our society is getting too fucked up. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m not? 

Seek pro help for your hunter embarrassment syndrome.

I'm not embarrassed at all, you misunderstood me. I am simply not going to let a passing motorist know that a hunter lives here. If one of them hates hunting, they will know where I live, but I won't know them. I own almost one mile of road frontage, and a big estate. They can do a lot of bad shit without me knowing. 

Why should I take that risk? 

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? 

I'm not embarrassed at all, you misunderstood me. I am simply not going to let a passing motorist know that a hunter lives here. If one of them hates hunting, they will know where I live, but I won't know them. I own almost one mile of road frontage, and a big estate. They can do a lot of bad shit without me knowing. 

Why should I take that risk? 

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? 

Every hunter should be proud to be one. Hiding that fact is weak. If you are a Drysdale and don’t want anyone to know your a hunter just stock your castle grounds with critters to shoot.

how big is your penis?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Every hunter should be proud to be one. Hiding that fact is weak. If you are a Drysdale and don’t want anyone to know your a hunter just stock your castle grounds with critters to shoot.

how big is your penis?

OH STFU, and leave my penis out of this, if you don't mind. :dunno: WTF. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lol I saw that one. She had some issues.

even down here more are around than ever.

The other thing I've noticed are the Turkeys. Every time I go out I see a group or two of turkeys pecking at the dirt beside the road.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

THATS MY WIFE!

You do realize that was just a dream :lol:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Bingo!!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're a fucking lunatic!