Check your account email address ×

Accuser will not testify on Monday

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I hope he’s selected, primarily to piss off idiots like noggin, ben, Sarandon, etc. let these clowns get a good taste of repuke shit in their mouth. Maybe next time the hamburger won’t look so bad. Let’s get full exposure of what the repukes are all about. 

Ahhhh......keep selling that hate!!   

Any buyers yet?   :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Easily gotten around for the privileged, just like banning abortion will be.

The thought that abortion only impacts women is a joke the right to parenthood is held only by the woman a woman gets pregnantand the man wants to keep it and the woman wants to have an abortion he has no say if the man wants the woman to have an abortion and the woman wants to keep it hes on the hook for 18 years

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The thought that abortion only impacts women is a joke the right to parenthood is held only by the woman a woman gets pregnantand the man wants to keep it and the woman wants to have an abortion he has no say if the man wants the woman to have an abortion and the woman wants to keep it hes on the hook for 18 years

I’m actually pretty Pro-abortion but these are very good points.

46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Abortion to the right is like guns to the left. On the wish list , but well known to be political suicide. Its not going to happen.

Nope. If Kavanaugh gets in, it's a done deal.

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I hope he’s selected, primarily to piss off idiots like noggin, ben, Sarandon, etc. let these clowns get a good taste of repuke shit in their mouth. Maybe next time the hamburger won’t look so bad. Let’s get full exposure of what the repukes are all about. 

You want women to be forced to carry unwanted pregnancy because your favorite neoliberal didn't win? 

This is exactly why liberals suck balls.

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't ejaculate in the wrong place and you won't have that problem.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You want women to be forced to carry unwanted pregnancy because your favorite neoliberal didn't win? 

don't even pretend you give a shit. i did everything possible to stop all this. you? not a damn thing. enjoy the bed you helped make. 

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wow thats so insightful same thing could be said about the woman don't want a baby don't let some guy jizz in you. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

No you didn't, you just voted for more Democrats. 

hey bozo, hillary wasn't my first choice either. but you know what? when it came down to two realistic possibilities, i took the much better option. you tried being cute instead, and threw your vote out the window. great point you made dude! i'm sure other candidates and voters observed that. you goign to do the same thing again next time? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

hey bozo, hillary wasn't my first choice either. but you know what? when it came down to two realistic possibilities, i took the much better option. you tried being cute instead, and threw your vote out the window. great point you made dude! i'm sure other candidates and voters observed that. you goign to do the same thing again next time? 

:wrong: on every count about everything since like the beginning of time  :finger2:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Anarchists don't participate in bourgeois democracy.

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wow thats so insightful same thing could be said about the woman don't want a baby don't let some guy jizz in you. 

No, it can't be said 

Men cause 100% of unwanted pregnancy due to irresponsible ejaculation.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no you didn't because even as shitty as he has been Trump still the better option-  he gave america confidence hillary would not have done that.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

no you didn't because even as shitty as he has been Trump still the better option-  he gave america confidence hillary would not have done that.  

There you go again.  You hate women without exception 

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Repugs don’t care if rape and incest are involved.......and if it’s about the sanctity of life.....why should one be able to pick and choose.....is the life of a rape baby or incest baby worth the same as the others?  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Repugs don’t care if rape and incest are involved.......and if it’s about the sanctity of life.....why should one be able to pick and choose.....is the life of a rape baby or incest baby worth the same as the others?  

No one should be choosing except the woman. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No you don’t care :owned: 

A790E200-7F66-41EC-9683-D50FA37FFD86.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

Your Repugs disagree. 

That they do. That's why I have never been registered to either party for longer then 5 minutes. There are many things with both sides I disagree with. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That they do. That's why I have never been registered to either party for longer then 5 minutes. There are many things with both sides I disagree with. 

Priorities.   You’re a pro Dumper so the fact is you really don’t give a fuck about women making their own healthcare decisions. 

Edited by SnowRider