Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh vote cancelled.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wasn't the vote this Thursday?   Once they announced the hearing for next Monday I thought this was assumed.  Why hasn't she accepted when she said she would speak to the committee?  

She doesn't recall the year, she doesn't know who's house she was at, she doesn't know how she got there, she doesn't know why there was party, it "sometime in the summer", I wonder, is she afraid to provide a year & month so that Kavanaugh can't bring evidence of a possible family trip or something else during that time period?
 From a legal stand point there is nothing there. 
Guilt can never be assumed. Our system is innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

She doesn't recall the year, she doesn't know who's house she was at, she doesn't know how she got there, she doesn't know why there was party, it "sometime in the summer", I wonder, is she afraid to provide a year & month so that Kavanaugh can't bring evidence of a possible family trip or something else during that time period?
Guilt can never be assumed. Our system is innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. 

Unless you're black or some other visible minority. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

And why would that info be available and vetted at this point.......unless you’re Faux Noise sheeple :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well maybe they should arm themselves then

That's a good idea. 

The NRA said Botham Jean would still be alive if he had a gun. He would've shot a white lady cop, and likely be going to prison for life, but...

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's a good idea. 

The NRA said Botham Jean would still be alive if he had a gun. He would've shot a white lady cop, and likely be going to prison for life, but...

I would have just booted her right in cunt the second I had the door open far enough , but thats just me .  Speaking of that mess , whats the latest on that ? I haven't kept up , but it sure looked like a scorned women thing to me , they ever find out if he was banging her or some shit like that ? 

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I would have just booted her right in cunt the second I had the door open far enough , nut thats just me .  Speaking of that mess , whats the latest on that ? I haven't kept up , but it sure looked like a scorned women thing to me , they ever find out if he was banging her or some shit like that ? 

Well, they searched his apartment and found weed, so clearly he was dangerous and deserved to die. 

Funny thing is, they didn't search her apartment. And she's since moved out of the building. After spending like 12 hours being booked. After killing someone. 

So yeah, it's Texas, so my money's on her getting off with probation.

She'll be back on the job in a year after some state funded PTSD counseling and a couple scrips of Xanax.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And why would that info be available and vetted at this point.......unless you’re Faux Noise sheeple :lmao: 

Because when people people want to be believed or seem credible about any said event they often include specific  information that only someone attending would know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's a good idea. 

If he got the drop on her. If not it would probably benefit her defense. Him having a gun. 

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I would have just booted her right in cunt the second I had the door open far enough , but thats just me .  Speaking of that mess , whats the latest on that ? I haven't kept up , but it sure looked like a scorned women thing to me , they ever find out if he was banging her or some shit like that ? 

I still think there’s more here.  The story of her parking on wrong floor, wrong apartment, is too unbelievable. 

Who doesn’t lock their door and put key in, rather than just barging in? Soon as the door opens,  you would know it is not your apartment.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I still think there’s more here.  The story of her parking on wrong floor, wrong apartment, is too unbelievable. 

Who doesn’t lock their door and put key in, rather than just barging in? Soon as the door opens,  you would know it is not your apartment.   

Oh absolutely . The whole thing stinks like a Mackrel in the hot sun . :bc: