Check your account email address ×

Sen Grassley says Feinstein REFUSING to help investigate Kavanaugh accuser

jtssrx

American men have abdicated their dominance so badly, that a broad can come forward 35 fukken years later, and besmirch a candidate for the US SUPREME COURT. 

In a right world, this should NEVAH happen. Not even for one second. 

Let her call the cops on the fukker, get arrested and prosecute him, and put him in jail, if warranted. 

Do it THEN, not now, 35 fukken years later!! 

We have let women get the upper hand on us, and they are gonna' fuck us over. 

Just like the negros. They are gonna' fuck us over. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kavanaugh already has someone who says this didn't happen.   If he somehow can corroborate he wasn't at the party like he's claiming she's fucked and it hurts women even if this did happen.   I guess that's why when you make this type of accusation you don't remember details that could exonerate the other person....like year, month, day, location.   

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Cunt drops the bomb, and she has been on a milk carton ever since.

Lets see how serious these allegations are?   If Kavanaugh isn't confirmed or Trump asks him to withdrawal shouldn't the Senate start impeachment hearings on Kavanaugh immediately from the 2nd highest court in the land where he currently sits?   I mean nothing that's serious enough to stop someone from being on the USSC shouldn't remove them from the 2nd highest court.  

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sure, lets sink to that pathetic level just because you have a beef with him.  Really shows your true character.

I have a beef with his seeking the outright destruction of the 4th amendment. Any means necessary to prevent him from being confirmed is noble and righteous 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have a beef with his seeking the outright destruction of the 4th amendment. Any means necessary to prevent him from being confirmed is noble and righteous 

Unfortunately that seems to be the way of many Americans now.  Integrity doesn't need lies to stop someone that shouldn't be confirmed.

BTW, where do you draw the line then?  Murder?

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Unfortunately that seems to be the way of many Americans now.  Integrity doesn't need lies to stop someone that shouldn't be confirmed.

I hope for murder as a first line of defense 

52 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If Americans had integrity, kavanaughs position on the 4th amendment would've disqualified him long ago.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If Americans had integrity, kavanaughs position on the 4th amendment would've disqualified him long ago.

Here, let the people here read about his 4th amendment position.  No one really has to lie about other things just because they don't like ONE position he holds.

http://www.scotusblog.com/2018/07/judge-kavanaugh-on-the-fourth-amendment/

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Oh that pesky little 4th amendment thing again. Pish posh

What a fucking moron you are racer

Fuck off.  You and your pathetic bias is based on WHAT?  What has Kavanaugh ruled on to base your grudge against him?  All I hear from you is you don't like his 4th amendment stance, yet I actually posted a link to let others judge.  Do you have any basis or do you just go by what your "friends" are telling you?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Fuck off.  You and your pathetic bias is based on WHAT?  What has Kavanaugh ruled on to base your grudge against him?  All I hear from you is you don't like his 4th amendment stance, yet I actually posted a link to let others judge.  Do you have any basis or do you just go by what your "friends" are telling you?

I have posted plenty you mindless retard

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

How do you know she’s lying?  How come the repugs refused to realease all his documents? 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You guys are aware Ford wrote to Fienstein a few weeks ago and she gave the letter to the FBI to investigate?

Which will go nowhere since the fbi has been getting purged of the DNC operatives