Snake

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Well what is it?   If you want to claim something like they couldn't get into any of the high water area's or something like that fine but its still intentional deception.   I'm not claiming this is anything anti Trump.   Just makes them look stupid.  

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

The weather network guy was a lot more laughable than what Old cum bum did imo 

The excuse CNN or another network said it was he was on slippery grass.  :lol:  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey stupid the issue is that Donny Jr. used the picture in reference to Florence.

BTW, do you work anymore?

Who cares if some moron used it in reference to the wrong event....  it is still embellished reporting.

i still work but I organize everything now and make sure shit gets completed when I commit to having stuff done.  I sit in the truck a lot.  If I jump in this rotation of going up I piss my guys off for taking some premium pays from them.

C5558CC0-A81B-4035-B42B-005A97FB7791.thumb.jpeg.13bafbea061caac188ea88714b055b6a.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Who cares if some moron used it in reference to the wrong event....  it is still embellished reporting.

i still work but I organize everything now and make sure shit gets completed when I commit to having stuff done.  I sit in the truck a lot.  If I jump in this rotation of going up I piss my guys off for taking some premium pays from them.

C5558CC0-A81B-4035-B42B-005A97FB7791.thumb.jpeg.13bafbea061caac188ea88714b055b6a.jpeg

Is that a goat youre driving again?

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I thought about getting the 6.2 in my 350.

Buddy said it was comparable to the eco fuel wise towing but not as powerful. 

Mileage is not great on my 350 with the 6.7....and much less power then my chevy or dodge. It drops flat on its face at 70 ish towing while pulling out to pass...im sure a delete would change this...i wont own it  long enough though.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I thought about getting the 6.2 in my 350.

Buddy said it was comparable to the eco fuel wise towing but not as powerful. 

Mileage is not great on my 350 with the 6.7....and much less power then my chevy or dodge. It drops flat on its face at 70 ish towing while pulling out to pass...im sure a delete would change this...i wont own it  long enough though.

I don’t own them..  just drive them...  like my 6.2...  in 4th gear at 80 mph at 5000 rpm or so it will climb any hill I come across out west

Just now, BOHICA said:

I don’t own them..  just drive them...  like my 6.2...  in 4th gear at 80 mph at 5000 rpm or so it will climb any hill I come across out west

Oh mine had no issues towing my camper....just disappointed in the power....no way its 450hp or 935lbs of tq

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Oh mine had no issues towing my camper....just disappointed in the power....no way its 450hp or 935lbs of tq

Did ya realize it also shuts down at 100 mph. Dosnt shut down but will not go any faster.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Did ya realize it also shuts down at 100 mph. Dosnt shut down but will not go any faster.

Mine shuts down at 95

My dodges shut down a 110 before i deleted them. Chevs were a 100

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

It’s weird but that’s often reflected in the head to heads too