Check your account email address ×

Mmmm bacon

I had to snicker about this a little.  Hurricanes have hit the coast before, but now all of a sudden CNN pushes the concern over this.  And look at the minions following along going "OMG"  Just laying out the groundwork for more bullshit.

LOL

Edited by racer254
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A lot of really nice golf courses being hosed down there.  I’m surprised Trump allowed this to happen with him being such a golf nut.

He should have gotten tougher on that hurricane. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I had to snicker about this a little.  Hurricanes have hit the coast before, but now all of a sudden CNN pushes the concern over this.  And look at the minions following along going "OMG"  Just laying out the groundwork for more bullshit.

LOL

Yeah how dare they report on this and warn people...good god you’re a fucking idiot.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah how dare they report on this and warn people...good god you’re a fucking idiot.

Follow along.  They are just going to push some other narrative, so they can make something out of this.  The EPA needs justification right now....Did you ever see them reporting on the hog lagoons for other hurricanes prior to this?  Why now?  They have a reason, it's just not to warn people....don't be so naive.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Warn people?   I'd say there's maybe a touch more to their agenda than just warning people.  

yup

some people are just highly highly emotional but whatever.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Follow along.  They are just going to push some other narrative, so they can make something out of this.  The EPA needs justification right now....Did you ever see them reporting on the hog lagoons for other hurricanes prior to this?  Why now?  They have a reason, it's just not to warn people....don't be so naive.

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

Warn people?   I'd say there's maybe a touch more to their agenda than just warning people.  

4 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

yup

some people are just highly highly emotional but whatever.

I’m not emotional but when confronted with the trifecta of stupid I do get annoyed^^^^^^^^

Guess what...I never heard about the hillbilly catfish farmers with ponds full of Asian Carp either.....until it was too late. Nothing wrong with a little warning and heads up about these things. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Lol sure 

You’re called Dopo for a reason....you’re a stupid motherfucker.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You're just mad cause someone had to point this out to you.

There is nothing in this world you can point out to me Racer....you know why....you’re a stupid motherfucker just like Dopo. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not emotional but when confronted with the trifecta of stupid I do get annoyed^^^^^^^^

Guess what...I never heard about the hillbilly catfish farmers with ponds full of Asian Carp either.....until it was too late. Nothing wrong with a little warning and heads up about these things. 

Trifecta of stupid?  Well whatever, but at least I'm not the one who woke up in bed last Monday morning with AFJ on my left and Bhen on the right and Moto at my feet.  You ain't been yourself ever since.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is nothing in this world you can point out to me Racer....you know why....you’re a stupid motherfucker just like Dopo. :lol:

Eat more turnbuckles there George.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure lol