Check your account email address ×

130mph brake check

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Holy shit, that's attempted murder!!! That fukken punk would eat a 5 D-Cell  Maglite, if he EVAH did something like that to me. 

With arms so short that you can’t even reach your dick, how on earth could you manage a maglite? 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Holy shit, that's attempted murder!!! That fukken punk would eat a 5 D-Cell  Maglite, if he EVAH did something like that to me. 

I didn't think he was racing in the beginners class. So chances of seeing you on the track would be slim.

• Platinum Contributing Member

My son was telling me about this today. Apparently, he has done stupid stuff like this before. He's now been booted from his current team and the team he was to move to next year has ended talks.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/sep/10/romano-fenati-sacked-brake-lever

Romano Fenati has been sacked by his Marinelli Snipers Team following a remarkable incident whereby he pulled Stefano Manzi’s brake lever at 140mph during Sunday’s Moto2 race in San Marino.

The Italian rider was given a two-race suspension but has now had his contract ripped up.

“We can communicate that the Marinelli Snipers Team shall terminate the contract with the rider Romano Fenati, from now on, for his unsporting, dangerous and damaging conduct for the image of all,” read a team statement. “With extreme regret, we have to note that his irresponsible act endangered the life of another rider and can’t be apologised for in any way. The rider, from this moment, will not participate in any more races with the Marinelli Snipers team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

I didn't think he was racing in the beginners class. So chances of seeing you on the track would be slim.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He doesn’t need arm length to suck off truckers. And he holds that maglite with his prison wallet...

53 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Lucky for you lay-z-boy recliners don’t have brakes. 

Fuck off, FAGGOTS!!!  

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

My son was telling me about this today. Apparently, he has done stupid stuff like this before. He's now been booted from his current team and the team he was to move to next year has ended talks.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/sep/10/romano-fenati-sacked-brake-lever

Romano Fenati has been sacked by his Marinelli Snipers Team following a remarkable incident whereby he pulled Stefano Manzi’s brake lever at 140mph during Sunday’s Moto2 race in San Marino.

The Italian rider was given a two-race suspension but has now had his contract ripped up.

“We can communicate that the Marinelli Snipers Team shall terminate the contract with the rider Romano Fenati, from now on, for his unsporting, dangerous and damaging conduct for the image of all,” read a team statement. “With extreme regret, we have to note that his irresponsible act endangered the life of another rider and can’t be apologised for in any way. The rider, from this moment, will not participate in any more races with the Marinelli Snipers team.

Maybe him and Santino F. can form a team.