Check your account email address ×

Poland gets it

XCR1250

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If the US would quit fucking up countries left and right because the Jews say so then there wouldn't be any refugees

So we bomb innocent civilians and when they try to flea for the safety of their families we treat them as criminals. Sounds like what Jesus would do...

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

So we bomb innocent civilians and when they try to flea for the safety of their families we treat them as criminals. Sounds like what Jesus would do...

Jesus said turn the other cheek when the refugees come begging for help bro

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

So let me get this straight, they flee their homeland, come here, primarily because of bombs from us landing on they and their family's heads?  

no, try again.  You're better than this.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Jesus said turn the other cheek when the refugees come begging for help bro

He said they have taken in 2 million Ukrainians. Maybe they just don’t like those dirty mooslems.

Spain has not taken any refugees as well. 

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

So let me get this straight, they flee their homeland, come here, primarily because of bombs from us landing on they and their family's heads?  

ahhh.....that's about right you fucking moron

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, hayward said:

Really....why don't you explain it then. 

38 minutes ago, hayward said:

I just like to read it.  It's like comics without the pictures.  :lol:

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really....why don't you explain it then. 

It's pretty simple.  Their place is a shit hole, and this is the land of opportunity.  I can't see where our "meddling" ( i admit, we do our fair share of meddling no doubt) alone is the major cause of people from all over the world wanting to come here.  

Where else could these people go for a more opportunistic way of life?  The U.K. maybe but that'd be about it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, hayward said:

It's pretty simple.  Their place is a shit hole, and this is the land of opportunity.  I can't see where our "meddling" ( i admit, we do our fair share of meddling no doubt) alone is the major cause of people from all over the world wanting to come here.  

Where else could these people go for a more opportunistic way of life?  The U.K. maybe but that'd be about it.

Yeah it's a shit hole from all the Fucking bombs you dolt...goddamn.

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

So Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, etc... They are just leaving their shitholes?

You are either extremely ignorant or extremely ignorant. 

The worlds outpouring of projected sadness toward these people have led them/us to offer paid for travel, expenses, housing and plenty of money when they arrive.  That's the largest reason they are migrating.  The vast majority of these regions have been war mongering, tribal shit holes since they were any name on a map.

Fact is, I don't give a fuck about helping any of them.  I want us out of there...BUT, they want us there and we must enjoy the tangible benefits at the cost of our kid's arms, legs and lives so...FREEDOM PANTS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

I know I'd want to leave this shithole. How come no Republicans bitch about the money this cost us?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The worlds outpouring of projected sadness toward these people have led them/us to offer paid for travel, expenses, housing and plenty of money when they arrive.  That's the largest reason they are migrating.  The vast majority of these regions have been war mongering, tribal shit holes since they were any name on a map.

Fact is, I don't give a fuck about helping any of them.  I want us out of there...BUT, they want us there and we must enjoy the tangible benefits at the cost of our kid's arms, legs and lives so...FREEDOM PANTS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Do you give a fuck about the trillions WE spent creating this crisis?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So in other words,you mean  it's the sole fear of our bombs on their heads.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know I'd want to leave this shithole. How come no Republicans bitch about the money this cost us?

Do you give a fuck about the trillions WE spent creating this crisis?

I care more about the money but putting the blame all on us is stupidity beyond my levels of comprehension.    

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

So in other words,you mean  it's the sole fear of our bombs on their heads.

Exactly!  The closer they all run toward the money being offered...the less likely those bombs will knock the ballcaps off their heads!!!

It's mathery!!!