Check your account email address ×

Poland gets it

XCR1250

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

If the US would quit fucking up countries left and right because the Jews say so then there wouldn't be any refugees

Do you like anything about our country? I agree with you the US needs to stop displacing people from these countries. However the guy in the video is right. Many many of these “refugees” aren’t greatful to these countries that take them in. They go there and commit crimes. They refuse to Assimilate into the culture trying to import their rules of law. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Do you like anything about our country? I agree with you the US needs to stop displacing people from these countries. However the guy in the video is right. Many many of these “refugees” aren’t greatful to these countries that take them in. They go there and commit crimes. They refuse to Assimilate into the culture trying to import their rules of law. 

Do you like Obama or democrats or liberals? Do you like what they do?

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We supported and emboldened the rebel groups. Are you going to say our hands are clean? 

nope.  I said we meddled.  It's too bad we ever had to get involved, but damn, what exactly do the citizens of our country owe to these people?  Let the politicians who caused it house them on their own back yards on their own dimes.  It certainly wasn't mine or your doings.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

nope.  I said we meddled.  It's too bad we ever had to get involved, but damn, what exactly do the citizens of our country owe to these people?  Let the politicians who caused it house them on their own back yards on their own dimes.  It certainly wasn't mine or your doings.

Brilliant. You are a problem solver...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Why...are there refugees knocking on your door or sleeping in your barn?  Your government is  acting on your behalf so SBYL.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

No logical debate, just derps and memes...

Oh....cuz you two retards are offering logical debate?  :lol:

Sounds like a bunch of whining from wanna be antifa's and the local Contrarian party to me.  Spare me.  "logical debate".  :lmao: I believe I posted the only logical thing in this thread so far.  The same one's complaining about us being over in those shitholes would be the same that complain if we left.  Bleeding hearts that probably haven't done a fucking thing of substance for anybody in their lives but themselves, but..."Bootlickers!!"

Gimme a break.  Boo hoo!  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

And how ironic, they are a strategic resource hub too... where else in the world is there political unrest like This? Hmmm...

Funny how I post information about US fucker on at least a weekly basis and you and zamderpski respond with nope, who, don't care, wbxisndhdjsj!@÷#*([[<!!!!

dude i'll be honest, I neglect to pay attention and read a lot of what anybody posts on here most of the time.  And i'll also admit that if I would, I may have a better understanding as to why some of you have the feelings and opinions you's do.  

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do you like Obama or democrats or liberals? Do you like what they do?

No I like people who support our constitution and understand this is a constitutional republic not a democracy. 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We start a civil war and ensure the country get blown to bits.....then when a million starving people flee the violence we created we call them dirty fucking criminals and demonize them with the full might of our global propaganda

I wish there was an eternity lake of fire for those that pull these strings to burn in. Their complicit sheep supporters could use a dip as well

ae3.jpg

Just now, jtssrx said:

No I like people who support our constitution and understand this is a constitutional republic not a democracy. 

What does our constitution say about starting wars or aiding terrorists? Our legislators wipe their asses with our constitution everyday. And not just the ones with D's next to their name.

But by your logic we should not question anything that is done in the name of america?

1 minute ago, hayward said:

dude i'll be honest, I neglect to pay attention and read a lot of what anybody posts on here most of the time.  And i'll also admit that if I would, I may have a better understanding as to why some of you have the feelings and opinions you's do.  

I've read enough of it to know what they are about.   Mostly just an emotional hater bitch fest.  Most of the shit they post is one sided idiocy or, blatantly incorrect to fit their little spin.

But, they do make it entertaining!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

What does our constitution say about starting wars or aiding terrorists? Our legislators wipe their asses with our constitution everyday. And not just the ones with D's next to their name.

But by your logic we should not question anything that is done in the name of america?

Obama started a war in Libya by executive fiat. Thank you for supporting my stance on obama

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why...are there refugees knocking on your door or sleeping in your barn?  Your government is  acting on your behalf so SBYL.

And that's the sad part of this whole ordeal really.  They turn you against I because of their own decisions, not what they were elected to do in the first place.

You go ahead and give up your barn if you want.  I paid for mine i'll decide what I keep in it thank you.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Obama started a war in Libya by executive fiat. Thank you for supporting my stance on obama

Oh I agree, not defending obama. But you seem to lack the critical discretion of other leaders illegal actions because they are not Obama. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Oh I agree, not defending obama. But you seem to lack the critical discretion of other leaders illegal actions because they are not Obama. 

What leader? I hate Bush just as much. When Trump lobbed Missiles into Syria I was against him as well. I do not support the bogus war on terror. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Did you vote for Hillary? She joked about killing quadiffi. She joke about destroying Libya.   

Just now, jtssrx said:

What leader? I hate Bush just as much. When Trump lobbed Missiles into Syria I was against him as well. I do not support the bogus war on terror. 

So then why are you asking if ben or anyone likes anything about our country?

I wont speak for ben but i love this country as much or more than anyone else. And if i speak up about actions being done on our behalf that are the antihesis of what this country is supposed to be about then that makes me less american? 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

So then why are you asking if ben or anyone likes anything about our country?

I wont speak for ben but i love this country as much or more than anyone else. And if i speak up about actions being done on our behalf that are the antihesis of what this country is supposed to be about then that makes me less american? 

I think it’s pretty clear why I asked him that question.