Check your account email address ×

Khizr Kahn Is a fraud

jtssrx

Remember this guy?  Khizr Kahn and his wife - the "Gold Star" family, who caused such a commotion denouncing Trump for his stand against Muslim immigration at the DNC Convention?  Now we learn that not only did the Dems pay actors to fill up seats at their convention, but they paid Khan $25,000 to make that speech. (Which was, by the way, not written by him, but two DNC staffers).  Remember the copy of Constitution he held up?  (Bought by a staffer two hours before speech).  And that's just the tip of the iceberg!.....

FIVE Gold Star families turned down the DNC's request to speak at the convention.  Khan's law firm is in debt $1.7 million, and owes back taxes of over $850,000 plus penalties. (Which the IRS has put on hold since his convention speech). In addition, the DNC paid him a bonus of $175,000 for his "media effort."  AND...CNN paid him over $100,000 for his interviews.  

NOW who's dishonoring his son's memory? 

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Remember this guy?  Khizr Kahn and his wife - the "Gold Star" family, who caused such a commotion denouncing Trump for his stand against Muslim immigration at the DNC Convention?  Now we learn that not only did the Dems pay actors to fill up seats at their convention, but they paid Khan $25,000 to make that speech. (Which was, by the way, not written by him, but two DNC staffers).  Remember the copy of Constitution he held up?  (Bought by a staffer two hours before speech).  And that's just the tip of the iceberg!.....

FIVE Gold Star families turned down the DNC's request to speak at the convention.  Khan's law firm is in debt $1.7 million, and owes back taxes of over $850,000 plus penalties. (Which the IRS has put on hold since his convention speech). In addition, the DNC paid him a bonus of $175,000 for his "media effort."  AND...CNN paid him over $100,000 for his interviews.  

NOW who's dishonoring his son's memory? 

some of us figured it was play for pay..fawing corrupt people all the the place.

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's a proven fact the collective average IQ of Dump supporters is lower than Hillary supporters.  This forum is further proof.  :snack:

"It's a proven fact"?  Prove it.  You are such a fraud.  And why do you continually hang out here since clearly you are of "superior intelligence".  Go play with some others of your like kind.

You are nothing more than a pathetic little whiny loser.  And the Trump campaign thanks you for your efforts in gathering more votes against Hilliar.  

What a compete dip shit you are.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"It's a proven fact"?  Prove it.  You are such a fraud.  And why do you continually hang out here since clearly you are of "superior intelligence".  Go play with some others of your like kind.

You are nothing more than a pathetic little whiny loser.  And the Trump campaign thanks you for your efforts in gathering more votes against Hilliar.  

What a compete dip shit you are.  :lmao:

MC says the same shit and even vowed not to return until after the election....noodle spined fucktwaddles.

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

MC says the same shit and even vowed not to return until after the election....noodle spined fucktwaddles.

:lmao:

Poor libs.  They really do try so, so hard.  I often ponder...what if I was the victim of a midnight anal raping and a full frontal lobotomy, both with a curved hot poker?  Could I reason and justify my decisions the same way?  Could I really feel the complete helplessness, victimization and insecurity that a liberal does?  

Then I just laugh...............:lol:

Image result for hot poker

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: I'm sure this claim from MI Momo will go the same as the rest;..

http://www.snopes.com/khizr-khan-375000-clinton-foundation/

Talk about a fraud :snack:

Hey dipshit do you even read the links you post??? You're snopes link says Khan's lawfirm didn't receive 375k from the Clinton Foundation which the story I posted doesn't talk about that at all.

Your snopes link doesn't address any of the money paid to Khan or the information on tax issues. 

Edited by jtssrx

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Hey dipshit do you even read the links you post??? You're snopes link says Khan's lawfirm didn't receive 375k from the Clinton Foundation which the story I posted doesn't talk about that at all.

Your snopes link doesn't address any of the money paid to Khan or the information on tax issues. 

Snopes. Facts are now invalid

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No shit MI Momo...that's why I said 'this claim will go the same as the rest' :lol: 

I should quit insulting Momo :lmao: