Check your account email address ×

Trudeau expected to cave to trump on supply management

Rod

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure dumbass. Like you claimed I lied about the sled rental.  Then we’re  proven wrong.  Now double wide Dave goes from claiming I live with my parents to finding my house is worth 8 times his.  But we know the way he lies mines 12 times his house. 

8 times more than a $30,000 house ooohhh wow! 

2 hours ago, Blizzman said:

What's up with the "my shoes are faster and better then your shoes" between Dave and Kev? 

Kevvyboomboom pretends to be a high roller. Dave doesn’t but he’s quite comfortable in life. Kevvyboomboom tries to belittle Dave but Dave don’t give an F. Dave slaps kevvyboomboom with his weiner. But kevvyboomboom likes it 

16 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

8 times more than a $30,000 house ooohhh wow! 

It depends on stupid Dave’s mood. Sometimes he claims 100 grand but he got all pissy when he saw snow riders Reno and decided If he got off his lazy ass and did his own Reno he thinks he could get 200 grand. 

Poor stupid double wide Dave. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It depends on stupid Dave’s mood. Sometimes he claims 100 grand but he got all pissy when he saw snow riders Reno and decided If he got off his lazy ass and did his own Reno he thinks he could get 200 grand. 

Poor stupid double wide Dave. 

So 8x30k is still much more than what Beta Inc is worth.  Great job son.

16 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Kevvyboomboom pretends to be a high roller. Dave doesn’t but he’s quite comfortable in life. Kevvyboomboom tries to belittle Dave but Dave don’t give an F. Dave slaps kevvyboomboom with his weiner. But kevvyboomboom likes it 

Yup.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oooof.  It’s just terrible.  But, truth be told, I would have traded Obama for Trudeau.  You’d get a better actor and we’d get a more transparent moron. 

I dont know man...thats one trade where you can keep both.

:lol2:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Imagine if Trump lost.

I hate to say it but, she’s be better than Obana.  A wicked, bitter, angry woman scorned is better than a weak, inept panty waste.  

We’d also be in a fucked up war with Russia in Syria to cover up the Dem collision with Russia.  Russia was gonna be the “scape” no matter what.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, grggade said:

yep, he sure screwed that up ... should I post some up of the orange anus you guys are letting run the show down there ........

Sure, especially if you can find one that funny.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, grggade said:

not worth the time buddy ,, just pick any news station around the world

You're the one who said you would.   Thanks for playing.   :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

On 9/1/2018 at 3:09 PM, revkevsdi said:

What did i lie about? If you really have seen my house you know I’ve been down playing the value. 

Let’s recap Trumpster logic

“ha ha you’re going on a bus tour with blue hairs

We’re looking forward to cheap beers in a crab shack in Florida”

Reality:  I’m going on a 5-1/2 star boat that has 600 people then touring Italy with my wife for a week.

more Trumpster talk: Trump is going to fuck over Trudeau , Trudeau is a pussy and will fold  

Reality: Trumps deadline passed. Trudeau didn’t fold because he knows Trump need some any agreement and his loser followers will call anything a win  

more Trumpster logic  

Liberals spend too much  Trump is going to balance the budget

Reality.  Trumps deficit increased by 70% July to July.  Trudeau posted a 4.5 billion surplus in the last quarter  

also Reality: The clown posse are a bunch of stupid fucktards whose hero lies as much as they do  

What are you talking about? Morneau’s Budget forecasted an $18B deficit for this year and we are well on track to hit that. 

Almost double  the $10B deficit ceiling libs promised never mind the promise to erase it entirely by 2019. 

Yeah great work :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, frenchy said:

What are you talking about? Morneau’s Budget forecasted an $18B deficit for this year and we are well on track to hit that. 

Almost double  the $10B deficit ceiling libs promised never mind the promise to erase it entirely by 2019. 

When they go in less debt than they expected they call that a surplus :flush: l

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So 8x30k is still much more than what Beta Inc is worth.  Great job son.

Whoops. Dumbass Arctic Beta with more Trumpster math. 

So sad

You Beta bitches haven’t even talked about Trudeau’s 4.5 billion surplus bs Trump’s huge bigly deficit. 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

Trump claimed he would balance the budget. Talk about failures