Check your account email address ×

Trudeau expected to cave to trump on supply management

Rod

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Maybe 8 as it stands. Not very well kept...shoddy landscaping....looks like someone living beyond their means owns it.

I got almost the same for mine when i sold it 11yrs ago...much better area though.

:lol:

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Maybe 8 as it stands. Not very well kept...shoddy landscaping....looks like someone living beyond their means owns it.

I got almost the same for mine when i sold it 11yrs ago...much better area though.

Double wide Dave when someone told him his yard looks like shit:  I don’t care about my yard 

also dirt road Dave. : I don’t like the landscaping of your house.  

Poor stupid dirt road Dave. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Double wide Dave when someone told him his yard looks like shit:  I don’t care about my yard 

I'm impressed if you actually have any landscaping, shoody or not.

Time to board the Beta Bus?  Better not miss it.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Im not the one bragging up my house now am I. :lol:

And it was my grass...not my yard....

You lose again.

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

So...

Now we know rev has lied about his house....

And hes lied about his business....

What else is there...

My guess is he use to be a woman.

:lol:

What did i lie about? If you really have seen my house you know I’ve been down playing the value. 

Let’s recap Trumpster logic

“ha ha you’re going on a bus tour with blue hairs

We’re looking forward to cheap beers in a crab shack in Florida”

Reality:  I’m going on a 5-1/2 star boat that has 600 people then touring Italy with my wife for a week.

more Trumpster talk: Trump is going to fuck over Trudeau , Trudeau is a pussy and will fold  

Reality: Trumps deadline passed. Trudeau didn’t fold because he knows Trump need some any agreement and his loser followers will call anything a win  

more Trumpster logic  

Liberals spend too much  Trump is going to balance the budget

Reality.  Trumps deficit increased by 70% July to July.  Trudeau posted a 4.5 billion surplus in the last quarter  

also Reality: The clown posse are a bunch of stupid fucktards whose hero lies as much as they do  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

What did i lie about? If you really have seen my house you know I’ve been down playing the value. 

Reality:  I’m going on a 5-1/2 star boat that has 600 people then touring Italy with my wife for a week.

more Trumpster talk: Trump is going to fuck over Trudeau , Trudeau is a pussy and will fold  

Reality: Trumps deadline passed. Trudeau didn’t fold because he knows Trump need some any agreement and his loser followers will call anything a win  

more Trumpster logic  

Reality.  Trumps deficit increased by 70% July to July.  Trudeau posted a 4.5 billion surplus in the last quarter  

also Reality: The clown posse are a bunch of stupid fucktards whose hero lies as much as they do  

I'd much rather hang around my American cousin's drinking cheap beer in the Keys than spend any time around Eurotrash relatives sippin some faggot drink.  Fyi, the Mooslims are an improvement.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

more Trumpster logic  

Lol so mad about being outed

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

more Trumpster logic  

Reality check complete :lies: and fabricated :bullshit: 

More double wide Dave:

“you live in your parents basement.”

me. I live in my own house that’s worth over 10 times Double wide Dave’s.  

DD:  I know where you live and I think it’s only worth 8 times my house. 

Clown posse:  ha ha you got owned because Dave thinks your house is only worth 8 times his. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

More double wide Dave:

Clown posse:  ha ha you got owned because Dave thinks your house is only worth 8 times his. 

Should I post your house so everyone can see youre lying?

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

More double wide Dave:

You're full of it Beta.

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're full of it Beta.

Sure dumbass. Like you claimed I lied about the sled rental.  Then we’re  proven wrong.  Now double wide Dave goes from claiming I live with my parents to finding my house is worth 8 times his.  But we know the way he lies mines 12 times his house. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Sure dumbass. Like you claimed I lied about the sled rental.  Then we’re  proven wrong.  Now double wide Dave goes from claiming I live with my parents to finding my house is worth 8 times his.  But we know the way he lies mines 12 times his house. 

someones butt hurt

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that also 12 times your business?:lol: