Check your account email address ×

GDP

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bet we didn't read one  positive word from you over these years. well, maybe three..... "it's all fake". these numbers didn't require huge tax giveaways either. :dunno:

Image result for gdp under obama

Bet you won't acknowledge that Barack said 2 was the new normal either.  Give credit where credit is due.  Trump is the reason for this economy, and he's unshackled it.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bet you won't acknowledge that Barack said 2 was the new normal either.  Give credit where credit is due.  Trump is the reason for this economy, and he's unshackled it.

Cut taxes and increase spending.....while increasing the annual budget deficit....it’s a sugar high as the economic fundamentals under Dump are total shit.  It will take another Dem to save the clusterfuck of an economy as they at least tax appropriately 👍 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cut taxes and increase spending.....while increasing the annual budget deficit....it’s a sugar high as the economic fundamentals under Dump are total shit.  It will take another Dem to save the clusterfuck of an economy as they at least tax appropriately 👍 

You want to pay our tax rates?  Careful what you wish for.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You want to pay our tax rates?  Careful what you wish for.

Our code needs to be more progressive like it use to be. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Our code needs to be more progressive like it use to be. 

How?  How exactly was it "more progressive".  Be specific.  First...what's your definition of "progressive".  

I'm not gonna wait here but, I'll check back.  Do a meme.  :lol:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How?  How exactly was it "more progressive".  Be specific.  First...what's your definition of "progressive".  

I'm not gonna wait here but, I'll check back.  Do a meme.  :lol:

Code for " people who make more money then I do need to pay a higher rate. If I get a raise then we need to keep taxes lower for incomes up till my new wage.

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Code for " people who make more money then I do need to pay a higher rate. If I get a raise then we need to keep taxes lower for incomes up till my new wage.

i'm damn sure you don't want to go to equal tax dollars for everyone..............

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm damn sure you don't want to go to equal tax dollars for everyone..............

That's the way it should be. 1 guy pays $100,000 another guy pays nothing. Great system if your the one paying nothing. 

But yes I do understand if it was not progressive I would probably pay more. That being said if everyone paid 12% more people would vote and more people would hound their congressman about spending. Someone who currently pays nothing or next to it dosnt give a damn how much the gvmt spends.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That's the way it should be. 1 guy pays $100,000 another guy pays nothing. Great system if your the one paying nothing. 

But yes I do understand if it was not progressive I would probably pay more. That being said if everyone paid 12% more people would vote and more people would hound their congressman about spending. Someone who currently pays nothing or next to it dosnt give a damn how much the gvmt spends.

i'm sure the poor guy paying nothing would gladly change places with you. i'm also sure the few extra dollars you'd collect from him would likely do more harm than good, as that money goes directly into the economy. finally, i'm sure those few extra tax dollars wouldn't amount to shit in the overall picture. 

12%?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm sure the poor guy paying nothing would gladly change places with you. i'm also sure the few extra dollars you'd collect from him would likely do more harm than good, as that money goes directly into the economy. finally, i'm sure those few extra tax dollars wouldn't amount to shit in the overall picture. 

12%?

:lol:

Laugh at 12%. Then figure out what you and I pay. Probably around 12-13%