Check your account email address ×

Something doesn’t seem right

23 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Same sex parents is progress? Just when I thought you couldn't be any more of an idiot, jesus christ. Same sex parents is a regression you fucking idiot.

20 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Imagine a heterosexual boy growing up with 2 gay fathers, good lord......... but Snow Retard calls it progress and beautiful, holy fuck. :lmao:

what say you jtssrx?

your silence is hysterical. embarrased? coward? both?

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

What say you, jtssrx?

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

What say you, jtssrx?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what say you jtssrx?

your silence is hysterical. embarrased? coward? both?

Persistent little bastard aren't you  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You go tough guy  :thumb:  :gfight:

one thing for sure...if people in here were bashing a situation i was in, and what they were saying is complete BS, i'd be defending the situation, bigly. i don't care what side it was. 

Just now, DAVE said:

I despise welchers.

yeah me too. you have an odd way of showing you despise skirmark though.

you know, just to prove, once again, how dumb you really are, answer this question please. without another dumb statement, or a deflection for once....

why would i even owe skidmark welcher any money at this point? mueller hasn't come out and said no collusion? was there some time limit or something that expired? 

one thing for sure though, i won that bet outright, based on the conditions at that time. could not have been any more clear. hell, mueller's "declaration" about collusion wasn't even part of the bet at that time. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you know, just to prove, once again, how dumb you really are, answer this question please. without another dumb statement, or a deflection for once....

why would i even owe skidmark welcher any money at this point? mueller hasn't come out and said no collusion? was there some time limit or something that expired? 

one thing for sure though, i won that bet outright, based on the conditions at that time. could not have been any more clear. hell, mueller's "declaration" about collusion wasn't even part of the bet at that time. 

You will always been known as a welcher....

End of story.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

one thing for sure...if people in here were bashing a situation i was in, and what they were saying is complete BS, i'd be defending the situation, bigly. i don't care what side it was. 

Dumbski has the lowest self esteem of anyone on the forum.   That’s obvious.  

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I despise welchers.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

End of story.

Slinger - Dirtroad Dave is super stupid......but the best part is he’s easy to ignore.  

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

End of story.

i knew you couldn't do it. calling someone a welcher when one bet hasn't been resolved. all the while giving the real welcher in the original bet a good leaving alone.

:lol:

priceless

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger - Dirtroad Dave is super stupid......but the best part is he’s easy to ignore.  

yes he is. i do find him entertaining and a little "innocent" though. he doesn't realize he's so dumb. most dumb asses don't. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i knew you couldn't do it. calling someone a welcher when one bet hasn't been resolved. all the while giving the real welcher in the original bet a good leaving alone.

priceless

Well you kinda owned yourself in your statement....you said Muellers isnt done....so why do you claim Highmark owes you then?

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on dave, one more try...

maybe even skidmark welcher himself can take a crack at it

yes he is. i do find him entertaining and a little "innocent" though. he doesn't realize he's so dumb. most dumb asses don't. :lol:

Im sitting here at my rv in a lawn chair with not a care in the world....

Youre at work ...and have to work....

Tell me again whos dumb.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Well you kinda owned yourself in your statement....you said Muellers isnt done....so why do you claim Highmark owes you then?

because i had no other choice but to go with that change, after skidmark welched the first time. duh.

Just now, DAVE said:

Im sitting here at my rv in a lawn chair with not a care in the world....

Youre at work ...and have to work....

Tell me again whos dumb.

you never worked? 

more stupidity. because you're laying around an RV, living off your wife's income and likely some other welfare you're collecting, doesn't make you smart. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

because i had no other choice but to go with that change, after skidmark welched the first time. duh.

Youre king of the back peddlers... :lol:

I gotta go to the market and get some fresh rib eyes....ttyl

:bc:

you never worked? 

more stupidity. because you're laying around an RV, living off your wife's income and likely some other welfare you're collecting, doesn't make you smart. 

Dude i told you id show you my t4...

Its ok i know youre envious.

:bc: