Check your account email address ×

one for the "you kidding me?" files

"In hitting back at Navarro, Lahren said, “Can you imagine if we would sit here and attack Michelle Obama for something she was trying to do to better the country? We’d be attacked up and down. But because it’s Melania, because her last name is Trump, people like Ana Navarro think it’s okay that they’re entitled to do that,” she said."

um yeah, no imagination needed

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what makes it even funnier, the "librul media" hasn't even been that hard on melania. bunch of fucking babies. :lol:

I dont think she has been attacked all that much. I have seen some nudes and sexy pics of her from her modeling days in an attempt to try and defame her but liberals are all homos and pervs anyway. Melania has been pretty good about staying out of the lime light.  :dunno:

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I dont think she has been attacked all that much. I have seen some nudes and sexy pics of her from her modeling days in an attempt to try and defame her but liberals are all homos and pervs anyway. Melania has been pretty good about staying out of the lime light.  :dunno:

:needpics:

Now Slinger...I didn't watch all your fun clips but it seems to me that they were all from Fox shows.  Seems to me that prime time news on the MSM are sure giving Melania the once over every chance they get...and of course, that all carries over to your favorite whiney little fists of fury hate shows.

Even still...THATS ALL you could find for Eight FUCKING YEARS?  This may be more fun if I was more interested but to assume in any way that your media is AT ALL the same as Fox was during Obama is a lie.

16 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

She is never spot on, she's just a miserable cunt. 

shes sometimes spot on but she has no standing IMO to be a mouthpiece for anyone having literally done nothing of value with her life.  hard core righties eat it up cause they think they have a chance to bang her.

as i have said many times she's a khardashian,  social media success story with little to no substance