Check your account email address ×

Trump hypocrite

Just now, Cold War said:

What kind of animal supports 2nd amendment ,  then diddles a boy? 

Legsl gun owners are the worst scum 

It’s pretty gross for sure.

And as usual, why do I feel like there is much more to this story?

Meh.  Fucking gun owners are ruining this country for all of us!!!!!!  I mean, pedophiles.  Yeah, pedos are ruining it for all of us...and gun owners.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It’s pretty gross for sure.

And as usual, why do I feel like there is much more to this story?

Meh.  Fucking gun owners are ruining this country for all of us!!!!!!  I mean, pedophiles.  Yeah, pedos are ruining it for all of us...and gun owners.

:lol:

He plead guilty Suzy.

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Another hypocrite thingy is loving or hating tariffs depending who implements them wow

Or hating racists while being a racist 

Or praising unions while refusing to let your workers unionize 

:owned:

1442427364_giphy.gif.cf(2).gif.d035ec6b1716dce5bc2b18d9c1d38821.gif

Not defending this dirtbag by any means, but lets get some shit in perspective.  He was busted and resigned 2 months into Trumps presidency.  Not the first politician caught living a lie, and he won't be the last.  

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

6F67A18E-138C-47E1-92A6-500ABFAA70A0.jpeg

This is a perfect example of how the media works to manipulate the stupid.   What is the real story here?  I would think........... State Senator charged with prostitution with child.

why would this be in the smallest most non descript print?  Why would working on the  Trump campaign  be the headline ?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not defending this dirtbag by any means, but lets get some shit in perspective.  He was busted and resigned 2 months into Trumps presidency.  Not the first politician caught living a lie, and he won't be the last.  

Pedophiles do what they have to do to gain access to children.  Which usually  means presenting themselves as deeply religious, conservative,  pillars of the community. When have you ever heard people say,,,,,, I trusted my child with this unemployed dirt bag , who lurks around the play ground, and he molested him.   

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is a perfect example of how the media works to manipulate the stupid.   What is the real story here?  I would think........... State Senator charged with prostitution with child.

why would this be in the smallest most non descript print?  Why would working on the  Trump campaign  be the headline ?

well the implication is clearly that this is normal course of action for a Republican, which is absurd.

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Bingo. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

He plead guilty.

why it matters is because he was anti gay. He sucked boys cocks for Christ sake.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He plead guilty.

why it matters is because he was anti gay. He sucked boys cocks for Christ sake.

Thanks for the clarification. I was going off what was posted. 

Woosh!!!!   My post was aimed at the more   Sophisticated poster.  You can disregard and move on.