Check your account email address ×

Trump absolutely nails it at a black church in Detroit

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Boered said:

Not sure what trump, or white trash have to do with blacks being criminal losers? Seems to me SR has no sound argument against that simple fact and is deflecting to show a small minority of whites are losers as well. We know that and we call them what they are, now if the few decent black people would just do the same we may see progress.

Seems to me you're so fucking racist you can't fathom reality.  Your brush is so broad - using terms like 90% - that you're not worth the time to explain.  

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

Not sure what trump, or white trash have to do with blacks being criminal losers? Seems to me SR has no sound argument against that simple fact and is deflecting to show a small minority of whites are losers as well. We know that and we call them what they are, now if the few decent black people would just do the same we may see progress.

He never has any "sound argument" for anything here...ever.  He's the perfect Lib-tard supporter.  Head up his ass and spine firmly in his wife's hands.

"Spin, deflect, MEME, lie...Spin, deflect, false graph, lie....repeat"

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lol: the irony 

Yes....faceless and nameless after 85,000 posts :lol: Yet a proven liar and a fraud eh CFO Momo :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey - let's all use a broad brush.....how about Dump supporters all live in the trailer park... :lol: 

You clowns only seem to understand absolutes :lmao: 

Pretty judgey for someone who's so enlightened 

21 hours ago, Boered said:

Let be honest here. Not one single person on this forum gives a fuck about black people. I know I don't. So why all the threads about them? Why do we talk about them? Because they are criminals for the most part, a cancer in our society. Do we want them to be normal, yes, but we do not really give a fuck about them. Now, lets ponder why we do not care about them? It is because they are criminals. Until they deal with their criminal behaviour at a grass roots level, until they shame black men into taking responsibility for the children they hve, not a single white person will give a fuck about the bed they made for themselves.

Are you a Clan member?

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is the clan even "a thing" anymore.  I kinda think they were put in the category of the world ending survivalists groups.  :dunno:  

Pretty much.....just a few fringe dipshits.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Is the clan even "a thing" anymore.  I kinda think they were put in the category of the world ending survivalists groups.  :dunno:  

Klan - anyone who disagrees with a liberal.

Black men are super predators.....my husband and I will jail as many as possible!  then years later I will manipulate their dumb asses into voting for me.

Thank you, Klansman Clinton .

You and your supporters are a special kind of stupid.

• Like 1