Check your account email address ×

the "n" tape

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You should see the video trump just posted about this lmao

Hilarious just saw that..... he so loves to troll his haters it's awesome.

Trump Train.....Chuu Chuu..😂:rockernana:

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hilarious just saw that..... he so loves to troll his haters it's awesome.

Trump Train.....Chuu Chuu..😂:rockernana:

He’s seiously the worlds greatest troll

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No man who ever abuses or takes advantage of young women would be anywhere my daughter, regardless of their wealth or fame.  My daughters college roommate became a NE Patriots cheerleader, and now dates Gronk.  My daughter made it to the final round the year before, and I was asked that question before.  The answer is the same.  And if it was the POTUS, I'd think it was worse by 100.  We should be clear, Trumps a billionaire who's been around beautiful women his whole life.  He does not have a long and legendary, factual tale of his abuse towards women, or at least he didn't until he became president.  That cracking a joke about pussy off the record 13 years ago, could somehow be drawn to equivalence.... is insanely stupid.

i would not want my daughter close to either Trump or Clinton.  they are both pigs

I am glad I'm an independent so I am not bound by a letter next to a canidates name to determine my support or have to follow the narrative of particular party, it's great to be a free thinker

41 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I am glad I'm an independent so I am not bound by a letter next to a canidates name to determine my support or have to follow the narrative of particular party, it's great to be a free thinker

very few of those on here,  most are partisan hacks of one variety or another incapable of rational thought

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

OR damn near anyone on here.

no doubt all men are pigs but ones that are all over early 20's chicks when they are in their 50's are a special kind of pig,  all the power if they can pull that tail just don't want it to be my kid.  

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

What would ya do if she invited ya out to eat to meet the " new guy " and you get there and he is your age? 

That question isn't reserved for ginger, everyone feel free to comment if ya want.

No whey my daughter would let me find out that way....unless she hated the guy.  I just cannot imagine it even starting out being a civil meeting.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No whey my daughter would let me find out that way....unless she hated the guy.  I just cannot imagine it even starting out being a civil meeting.

x2

I'm already prepared for her bringing home a black kid but not her bringing home some old dude.