Check your account email address ×

Remember....

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So are the elected officials.  Expose all.

Neal

All that would happen under your idiotic system of spying is corrupt intel blackmailing corrupt politicians for all kinds of retarded fuckery....congrats....you're dumber than MC today

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All that would happen under your idiotic system of spying is corrupt intel blackmailing corrupt politicians for all kinds of retarded fuckery....congrats....you're dumber than MC today

Well I guess that's still a step above your SR level of stupid... :lol:

Neal

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Where were you and snake when Snowden revealed to everyone that the govt was illegally spying on us? Snakey said he needed a "bullet". But when they spied on Trump "Oh noes! this shit is corrupt!" Sorry but youre full of shit. :bc: 

Where was i?  I was conflicted by the revelations about Snowden and was very clear.  I had faith in our institutions until evidence came out that Obama had weaponized some of them.  But thanks for assuming i agree 100% with Snake all the time.  I told you when I turned, it was when it came out that Brennan lied to Congress, and that he had been spying on them along with some journalists..  Sorry, you're wrong.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Where was i?  I was conflicted by the revelations about Snowden and was very clear.  I had faith in our institutions until evidence came out that Obama had weaponized some of them.  But thanks for assuming i agree 100% with Snake all the time.  I told you when I turned, it was when it came out that Brennan lied to Congress, and that he had been spying on them along with some journalists..  Sorry, you're wrong.

Those intel institutions were weaponized against the people of this country by George W Bush and it has continued since all the way through Trump. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Assuming? you brought his name into it. Ben just informed me that Snake has evolved Im catching up here!!!!!1111 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Those intel institutions were weaponized against the people of this country by George W Bush and it has continued since all the way through Trump. 

They were designed that way. Anyone who ever thought the Patriot act and the creation of the dept of homeland of defense was to "protect us" Is dumber than momo. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

So looks like me, ben and Moto have been right about everything... :news:

um no, ben was initially on board with everything repukes did. now he lives is some derp state 24/7, noggin lives in fantasy land where everybody gets paid the same, and you live up your ass. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um no, ben was initially on board with everything repukes did. now he lives is some derp state 24/7, noggin lives in fantasy land where everybody gets paid the same, and you live up your ass. 

When was that you fucking retard? 15 years ago?

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ok, supposing that was true, where were the James Rosens or Sharyl Atkinsons, publicly calling out Bush for spying on them?  I see it as a can of worms that Bush may have opened, purposely or not,  but other than his treatment of Snowden, he did not use it to spy on political adversaries.  If Im wrong, show me where.

Edited by DriftBusta

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

ok, supposing that was true, where were the James Rosens or Sharyl Atkinsons, publicly calling out Bush for spying on them?  I see it as a can of worms that Bush may have opened, purposely or not,  but other than his treatment of Snowden, he did not use it to spy on political adversaries.  If Im wrong, show me where.

I don't give a shit about of it was you or me or slinger or trump or Obama that got spied on. Unconstitutional is all the same

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Where were you and snake when Snowden revealed to everyone that the govt was illegally spying on us? Snakey said he needed a "bullet". But when they spied on Trump "Oh noes! this shit is corrupt!" Sorry but youre full of shit. :bc: 

Does need a bullet.

Not for the disclosure, but for taking it to Russia.

Sorry. 

Edited by Snake

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Does need a bullet.

Sorry. 

too bad his own countrymen couldnt appreciate his sacrifice. Had he not left we might never even know... 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Does need a bullet.

Sorry. 

Wrong....the corrupt intel community made sure they stranded him in Russia and it was just one more thing they could pin on Russia while building their narrative. Open your eyes

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Wrong....the corrupt intel community made sure they stranded him in Russia and it was just one more thing they could pin on Russia while building their narrative. Open your eyes

I thought you said he was woke?