Check your account email address ×

This is every democrat here

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

But they were already building bikes overseas for certain foreign markets. 

The only  reason it became an issue was because trumps tariffs made it cost effective to move more bikes destined for foreign markets to the foreign plant that is already up and running. 

Trump’s tariffs caused this. Nothing else. And for him to call for a boycott over it is exactly the same as what the Boston mayor is doing. Actually it’s worse because he’s the president. 

They were moving overseas before the tariffs!!!

:lol:

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup

Yes. And the tariffs made it more cost effective to move even more production off shore. Of course they’d never move domestic production out of the US because that would be suicide. 

Just now, frenchy said:

Yes. And the tariffs made it more cost effective to move even more production off shore. Of course they’d never move domestic production out of the US because that would be suicide. 

Have a wisers deluxe 

6 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Snot got owned hard

Has been railing against companies for moving overseas forever. Now he’s pissed at trump for doing the exact same thing. This president has these dems so triggered they can’t even remember what they stand for. It’s comical. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Has been railing against companies for moving overseas forever. Now he’s pissed at trump for doing the exact same thing. This president has these dems so triggered they can’t even remember what they stand for. It’s comical. :lol: 

Wow, talk about a whoooosh

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow, talk about a whoooosh

You and your partisan loser crew have been rooting against America since this guy took office. So shove your whoosh right up your ass.

:bc: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You and your partisan loser crew have been rooting against America since this guy took office. So shove your whoosh right up your ass.

No, we have rooting against this president as we know he is fucking up the country. The whooosh stands on this topic, because you obviously missed my point on it. Here is a little hint, if the mayor is hurting US workers, then so is anyone who boycotts Harley. Do you agree or not?

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, we have rooting against this president as we know he is fucking up the country. The whooosh stands on this topic, because you obviously missed my point on it. Here is a little hint, if the mayor is hurting US workers, then so is anyone who boycotts Harley. Do you agree or not?

You’re focused on the girl in the third row with the big tits and forgot all about the game. Big picture slinger. Try to see it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Edmo said:

You and your fellow Dumper @DAVE need to reread Frenchy’s comments.  If you can’t grasp them....STFU because you’re too dumb to post👍

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

This president has these dems so triggered they can’t even remember what they stand for. It’s comical. :lol: 

OMG, I am laughing my ass off at how they are triggered at everything.  It really proves how they have no true plan.

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You’re focused on the girl in the third row with the big tits and forgot all about the game. Big picture slinger. Try to see it. 

This.  But they are too busy being led around.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

But they were already building bikes overseas for certain foreign markets. 

The only  reason it became an issue was because trumps tariffs made it cost effective to move more bikes destined for foreign markets to the foreign plant that is already up and running. 

Trump’s tariffs caused this. Nothing else. And for him to call for a boycott over it is exactly the same as what the Boston mayor is doing. Actually it’s worse because he’s the president. 

I guess, I'm confused as to when we started putting company profits over American jobs?  Buy American is nothing new,  We have been boycotting foreign goods and businesses going over seas since the seventies. This is big three country here, everyone living in Michigan knows the devastation of what happens when a company builds "some" of their product in another Country. Buy American or die has been the rally cry of the UAW since the first import came in  and first  job went out.  I remember when guys like M C used to post up lists of made in the U S A products and everyone was all for it.  IMO these companies are crying  ouch before they are even hurt. which leads me to believe all this was in the works, and now they have a scapegoat. 

Should elected officials being be  leading boycotts of American companies? Probably not.  I think they both could of gotten their message out in a more diplomatic way.

• Like 1