Check your account email address ×

John Brennan won’t be spying on Americans anymore

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It doesn't mean anything to them.  It's not like they really earned it.  They were granted it for their job.  This is such hilarity by the left.  It's just amazing.

Why is there uproar if it meant nothing?

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Being so ignorant of what is posted is expected from you.

No, and no.  You are putting your fingers in your ears and screaming lalalalala at the top of your lungs.  It's comical to watch.  Triggered.

Neal

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Herein is your problem, I am not in pain, nor am I ignorant.  Thus why you are pitied.  You simply don't have evaluational access to anything outside your narrow blinders.  Your evaluation of pain, intellectual elitism, cowardice, weakness, hatred, bias, racism, hypocrisy, defeat, and information are all corrupt, and not reliable.  You are entirely convinced your assessments are correct,  when there is no way they could be.  Yet again, that's the grounding for why I pity you.  

Laugh all you want, you are not tied to reality.

Neal

:lol:  Jesus settle down Neal speaking of comical and triggered.  The guy lost his security clearance and rightly so.  You can't lie to congress, he's not untouchable.

40 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Holy fucking vortex!!!

Jesus christ Neal....its got zero to do with free speach.... 

All Trumps saying is....you wanna be a cunt Brennan....Ill be a cunt....take that bitch.

Neal is off in left field as usual.  Brennan lied under oath to congr,ess, his remarks about the president are unprecedented.  Trump did the right thing, and for legal reasons as well.  He will be facing a judge soon if this goes like i think it will.  Accusing a sitting president of treason without presenting any evidence is despicable, given the evidence so far shows Brennan to be criminally involved in tying to frame the president with this bogus Russian bullshit

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

Leave it to Neal and Zam to fuck up a perfectly good thread. What a waste of 3 pages. Wowza. 

Zam, here is a bit of advice. When Neal begins to vortex, just let it go. Dont get sucked in. He is an expert at spinning shit. Just like a toilet bowl. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Leave it to Neal and Zam to fuck up a perfectly good thread. What a waste of 3 pages. Wowza. 

Zam, here is a bit of advice. When Neal begins to vortex, just let it go. Dont get sucked in. He is an expert at spinning shit. Just like a toilet bowl. 

:goodpost:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol: 

I can't let it go.  I like the ride too much.  :bc: ...i just gotta get out before it goes down the hole.  :lmao: 

Related image

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Brennan is going to jail so this was inevitable he will be losing a lot more including his freedom :news:

Him, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strozk for starters, all need to go to jail.  Until these bastards are confronted, the "resistance" and all hese bullshit narratives are going t continue.  The media needs to start with some serious self reflection too.  They've lost the publics trust.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are trying to present it as that....and you retards are buying it as fast as CNN can manufacture it.  That's why you think my comparison is "out in right field".

This is cover.....these people are covering some shit here with this shade.  Or, some are just caught up in the silliness of it all.

Actually it is being presented as the opposite, something that is sacrificed to keep a moral high ground.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It’s not Kneel.....it’s your new friend TransZam.  Grow a pair for a change 👍

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

As long as the bowl turns out white I'm happy!

Neal

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Zam was not around for "Lug Flick" so he has no point of reference for Neal.

39 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks for saving me some backreading.....but Im guessing there's  no "there there" for Brennan to retain his privilege of security clearance? 

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Thanks for saving me some backreading.....but Im guessing there's  no "there there" for Brennan to retain his privilege of security clearance? 

Oh...fuck you!  :lmao: Do some backreading!  

But you are correct...there is absolutely no "there, there".  All just emotion spewing lefty's trying to grasp onto straws they want to outlaw. Kinda stole that from @AKIQPilot with his quality dig at slinger yesterday.  :lol:

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Zam was not around for "Lug Flick" so he has no point of reference for Neal.

I hate myself for not getting here sooner.  I blame Momo for it.  Fucker was too late turning on the FS Bat light over on HCS.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...fuck you!  :lmao: Do some backreading!  

But you are correct...there is absolutely no "there, there".  All just emotion spewing lefty's trying to grasp onto straws they want to outlaw. Kinda stole that from @AKIQPilot

Whose kiddin who. ..of course I'll be doing some backreading. ....always quality entertainment!!!:bc:well at least entertainment:lol:

DjuZUv9UwAIi-1v.jpeg