Check your account email address ×

You know what I really miss....

Dave

Other then my knee pain pretty much gone....its a pita....cant drink tons of alcohol anymore....cant eat tons of wings....i have much more energy but i find it makes me restless at night...im lucky if i can get 5 hrs of sleep a night. 

And this pooping thing is really getting old.

More exercise will make you sleep walk walk and walk some more guaranteed remedy :bc: 

• Like 1

I take pain killers frequently, they constipate me. To offset this I have a bowl of raisin bran in the mornings or if I can't do that I eat a large handful of almonds (preferably unsalted) per day. Helps keep me going.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

apple juice , aka apple flovored laxative. 

Don't need it here , 1/2 way thru my first coffee and Im good for the day .

Laxatives are dangerous....

Senikot is all i will take...

I just gotta find what works for me i guess....

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Its not a laxative. its natures laxative. Yep Im talking real apple juice. I love the stuff but don't drink it unless Im at home. I prefer not to shit anywhere but my house and right before a shower.

Some chics are like that.  Pretty funny knowing they gotta go yet refuse to use a public washroom.

I’ve been lactose intollerant since I got out of the military.  I didn’t drink it much there so, beats me.  I love milk though and still point out A tall glass every now and then.  Staying home is the only option after that.  Whew, but...clean as a whistle the next day!!!!

gross.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve been lactose intollerant since I got out of the military.  I didn’t drink it much there so, beats me.  I love milk though and still point out A tall glass every now and then.  Staying home is the only option after that.  Whew, but...clean as a whistle the next day!!!!

gross.

I use to drink alot of milk....easily 8 litres a week....just dont care for it anymore.

40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Its not a laxative. its natures laxative. Yep Im talking real apple juice. I love the stuff but don't drink it unless Im at home. I prefer not to shit anywhere but my house and right before a shower.

Oh shit i read that wrong..im the same way...my wife says i have a selective ass. :lol:

I will lean up against a tree in the bush and let er go if its an emergency though!!!!!

:lmao:

I'm clock work every day.   Like others mentioned, 1/2 cup of coffee and done.    I did however have a "oh shit moment" Sunday after a 4 hour drive home after eating a Mc Don's QP with cheese, a cheese burger and a large fry.  Made it home but wowaz.      :lol: