Check your account email address ×

If it bothers you that sports players protest the anthem??

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL.  Yuh..so, women train at Ft. Sill.  You are comparing Marine basic to that?  :lmao: Come on.  Look, I'll be the first to say that Marine's probably have a slightly more intense basic than the typical Army Infantry basic.  I think the Marine's basic is a month longer...at least it used to be. It also has to be because the that is really all the combat training the vast majority will receive outside of their units.  I'm guessing the "wash out" in Marine basic vs. Army Basic is much higher.  Army basic training was sucky but It would be tough to say it was difficult for anybody with half a brain and a small amount of athleticism.  Plenty of neck-boned, fuck heads make it through that..it's fucking retard central for what I saw was a catching mitt for our society's half wits.  What happens after that is where things start to ramp up in difficulty and wash out rates.  Now, for the sake of this kinda retarded Ranger vs. Marine argument.....to even be accepted into a Ranger Regiment requires about 5 months of training.  Of the nine of us that started out together, only 3 made it and of those three, only two made it past six months in Batt (Ranger battalion).  Of those two, only one went past the two year mark (after two years of Batt, you can pick your assignment anywere in the Army).  

And more than all that shit...I don't take any fucking guff from a mother fucker that needs a ride from the fucking Navy when they go somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: @SVT Renegade XRS

:bc: 

Image result for soldiers dancing gif

I said Men were training there as well. 

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol ok...Airborne, Air Assault, Ranger school, part of SOCOM, better gear, better training, better mission set, higher entrance standards by a mile, a selection process, need I go on? How you don’t realize why Rangers have always and will always be light years ahead of any boot ass, cherry, leg, non-elite Devil Queef is beyond me... Sit down POG.. I love when cherries like you get all buck and do the “we were basically the same” schtick. :lol:

3F343BC9-40E5-457E-9731-FE491B2203E2.jpeg.a55135bef9a1fa7d7c1e0717aa03d250.jpeg

You go to jump school, and 99.99% of Marine infantry don't get the opportunity to because it's not in our budget .  That's the only thing Rangers do that we don't get to do in the infantry. If trained with Ranges before (along with others) , you don't do anything more than we do besides jump out of a perfectly good air plane. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I tend to agree.

I strongly agree.  :lol: 

Sort of agree.

I disagree.  On pretty much all of it (except the middle sentence..way to try and keep it classy). 

NOW......fucking Ft. Sill basic training?  Aren't there women in basic there?  

Army rifle qualification is easy. 

Bold- you can't debate that at all. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL.  Yuh..so, women train at Ft. Sill.  You are comparing Marine basic to that?  :lmao: Come on.  Look, I'll be the first to say that Marine's probably have a slightly more intense basic than the typical Army Infantry basic.  I think the Marine's basic is a month longer...at least it used to be. It also has to be because the that is really all the combat training the vast majority will receive outside of their units.  I'm guessing the "wash out" in Marine basic vs. Army Basic is much higher.  Army basic training was sucky but It would be tough to say it was difficult for anybody with half a brain and a small amount of athleticism.  Plenty of neck-boned, fuck heads make it through that..it's fucking retard central for what I saw was a catching mitt for our society's half wits.  What happens after that is where things start to ramp up in difficulty and wash out rates.  Now, for the sake of this kinda retarded Ranger vs. Marine argument.....to even be accepted into a Ranger Regiment requires about 5 months of training.  Of the nine of us that started out together, only 3 made it and of those three, only two made it past six months in Batt (Ranger battalion).  Of those two, only one went past the two year mark (after two years of Batt, you can pick your assignment anywere in the Army).  

And more than all that shit...I don't take any fucking guff from a mother fucker that needs a ride from the fucking Navy when they go somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: @SVT Renegade XRS

:bc: 

Image result for soldiers dancing gif

1st bold- wrong 

2nd- like I said, you got your jump wings, I didn't. All the other traning you did , and what you were taught, I  did and learned also.  Not to mention, I did way more amphibious assault training than you did.   

Says the guy who hitches a ride with the Chair Force all the time :lol:

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

:lol: Oh man, I actually lol'd loudly at this. The girl in the office next door just came in to see what I was laughing at. Her husband is a marine. She almost peed herself. :lol: 

You can laugh all you want.  I laugh even harder at people like you who talk shit about something you never did and wouldn't be able to make it thru. 

33 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You go to jump school, and 99.99% of Marine infantry don't get the opportunity to because it's not in our budget .  That's the only thing Rangers do that we don't get to do in the infantry. If trained with Ranges before (along with others) , you don't do anything more than we do besides jump out of a perfectly good air plane. 

1st bold- wrong 

2nd- like I said, you got your jump wings, I didn't. All the other traning you did , and what you were taught, I  did and learned also.  Not to mention, I did way more amphibious assault training than you did.   

You can laugh all you want.  I laugh even harder at people like you who talk shit about something you never did and wouldn't be able to make it thru. 

To bad they never taught you how to control your temper.

Lol boot ass cherries gonna boot ass cherry. Marines on the forum making a bad showing here. Tsk tsk tsk. You got flat earth JT and AMG with his chicklets, broom, and mop. Holy fuck if that doesn’t prove the Lord’s chosen regiment is superior, I don’t know what would. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

1st bold- wrong 

“Special units aren’t special!!!!!!  They just get to do special things and have gobs of money to do it and they arent better trained and better selected than any Marine!!!!!!!!!”

Maybe if you half-witted flat topped, leg-ass, heel toe, yut fucking, Horah sand dwellers weren’t such a block of Gumby fucking retards, the DoD may feel more inclined about increasing your toy and training money instead of giving you a nice looking suit with a pig-sticking butter knife hanging off the side.

Hit the mother fucking beach you fucking JARHEAD!!!

:lol:

ahhh...this is more fun over a table of empty beer bottles.  Nobody here gets any of this shit.

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Special units aren’t special!!!!!!  They just get to do special things and have gobs of money to do it and they arent better trained and better selected than any Marine!!!!!!!!!”

Maybe if you half-witted flat topped, leg-ass, heel toe, yut fucking, Horah sand dwellers weren’t such a block of Gumby fucking retards, the DoD may feel more inclined about increasing your toy and training money instead of giving you a nice looking suit with a pig-sticking butter knife hanging off the side.

ahhh...this is more fun over a table of empty beer bottles.  Nobody here gets any of this shit.

I got it, and I approve of this message. Fucking legs and their foolish perception of reality. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I got it, and I approve of this message. Fucking legs and their foolish perception of reality. 

:lol: Of course you got it.  I wasn’t referring to you.  And you’re god damn right you approve of this message!!!!!

2nd fucking Stanza......HOAH!!!

Where’s Benny?  This shit drives him crazy.   :lmao:

@f7ben 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Of course you got it.  I wasn’t referring to you.  And you’re god damn right you approve of this message!!!!!

2nd fucking Stanza......HOAH!!!

Where’s Benny?  This shit drives him crazy.   :lmao:

@f7ben 

Fucking faggot ass military shit is worse than daytime soaps 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

1st bold- wrong 

You mad bro?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I never said all Marines, I said our infantry.  

7f128474fe5b96a6e9d4c603c5efef92.jpg_cf.jpg.3621b30e17af741dd586bba4dcb753ee.jpg

Which one are you? :dunno: I don't recognize xtraanalandcock without his "man" bun 

Facebook-714043.png_cf.png.e99423ecc011705f204c8df5028da982.png

:snack:

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You mad bro?

Not the slightest bit.  It's beyond comical when pussies like you talk shit about something you couldn't do. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

7f128474fe5b96a6e9d4c603c5efef92.jpg_cf.jpg.3621b30e17af741dd586bba4dcb753ee.jpg

Which one are you? :dunno: I don't recognize xtraanalandcock without his "man" bun 

Facebook-714043.png_cf.png.e99423ecc011705f204c8df5028da982.png

:snack:

Not the slightest bit.  It's beyond comical when pussies like you talk shit about something you couldn't do. 

Ok good. You sound a little salty. 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Facebook-714043.png_cf.png.0216f0b8edad7591e91147c26a8e7009.png

Bahahaha what did you do? Complete lame ass basic training? GET THIS MAN A MEDAL OF HONOR!!!!! Even boots are calling you a boot. Gross. Everyone passes Marine and Army Basic unless they quit. The military shoves both branches through unless they are mentally unstable or they are physically injured. If you believe it to be any other way, then you are lying to yourself. Rangers however have to be selected. And they have to prove their worth over the course of their early career. Any instance of weakness, stupidity, malfeasance, bad judgment and the Regiment kicks your ass to the curb. AMG= :owned:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Which one are you? :dunno: I don't recognize xtraanalandcock without his "man" bun Facebook-714043.png_cf.png.0216f0b8edad7591e91147c26a8e7009.png

Your “Marines”, your “Marine infantry”.  I don’t care,  my comment stands. Fact is, the wash out rate is much, MUCH higher just to even get to Batt.  And I forgot to mention about a 1 in 10 will still quit the battalion once they get there due to work load, being “peered out” or just doing something stupid and getting fired.  PLUS....you have two years to be selected and attend AND PASS Ranger school or, down the road you go.

I’ve trained with you jar heads.  A few times.  A solid bunch.  A bit too cocky but...that comes with the haircut I guess.  Also worked with a recon fuck face pretty tight for about 6 months.  He was pretty squared away.

Army Ranger > Marine.

SUCK IT!!!!!

:finger:  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your “Marines”, your “Marine infantry”.  I don’t care,  my comment stands. Fact is, the wash out rate is much, MUCH higher just to even get to Batt.  And I forgot to mention about a 1 in 10 will still quit the battalion once they get there due to work load, being “peered out” or just doing something stupid and getting fired.  PLUS....you have two years to be selected and attend AND PASS Ranger school or, down the road you go.

I’ve trained with you jar heads.  A few times.  A solid bunch.  A bit too cocky but...that comes with the haircut I guess.  Also worked with a recon fuck face pretty tight for about 6 months.  He was pretty squared away.

Army Ranger > Marine.

SUCK IT!!!!!

:owned:to the maximum max

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Meh, they just had him pop a couple of Palistinean terrorist children in training between the eyes and called him “good”.

It's part of the initiation!

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

It's part of the initiation!

Yeah, I heard he kept screaming “Momo!” as he laughed dropped those 13 year old moozlums.  Nobody knew why but they just laughed along.  

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck you slut. 

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahaha what did you do? Complete lame ass basic training? GET THIS MAN A MEDAL OF HONOR!!!!! Even boots are calling you a boot. Gross. Everyone passes Marine and Army Basic unless they quit. The military shoves both branches through unless they are mentally unstable or they are physically injured. If you believe it to be any other way, then you are lying to yourself. Rangers however have to be selected. And they have to prove their worth over the course of their early career. Any instance of weakness, stupidity, malfeasance, bad judgment and the Regiment kicks your ass to the curb. AMG= :owned:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Army Ranger > Marine.

SUCK IT!!!!!

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:owned:to the maximum max

Blah blah blah blah......

Your little jump wings and Ranger "tab" might impress and little girls like  Jewell , Eatler, and know nothings like them, but I'm not the slightest bit. 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Blah blah blah blah......

Your little jump wings and Ranger "tab" might impress and little girls like  Jewell , Eatler, and know nothings like them, but I'm not the slightest bit. 

Yes you are!!!! YES YOU ARE!!!!!!  SAY IT!!!!!!  SAY IT!!!!!!!

61013246-7D41-419F-8259-6FD694DDCBF5.gif