Check your account email address ×

dem Shootapalooza

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

You can't fix that dude. This culture is generations deep now. I think we should do like Louis Farrakhan wants and give them a part of the country to claim as their own. And make them all go there. 

TBH i dont think we can fix it because black culture does not value the advancement and education of themselves.  i just wanted to toss up some Elvis because i think the songs pretty good.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

TBH i dont think we can fix it because black culture does not value the advancement and education of themselves.  i just wanted to toss up some Elvis because i think the songs pretty good.  

Well yeah,Elvis was white. :bc:

27 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You can't fix that dude. This culture is generations deep now. I think we should do like Louis Farrakhan wants and give them a part of the country to claim as their own. And make them all go there. 

Right, it would take generations going in the opposite direction to make a change. It goes way beyond a pep talk by any prominent black.  

It is completely bizarre how the media &. Race crusaders chooses to ignore Black on black murder.  I mean at some point this has to be addressed. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

one of the first 45s i ever bought.  :bc: 

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Does anybody really care about the dead and violence that happens in our minority communities????

only when a cop is the one pulling the trigger.  other wise  black lives just don't matter 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hard for me to slip more sarcasm on my post.  You high?

:lol:

Agreed.  That “sanctuary” can stay put and keep all its little lovely flowers right there.

but it dose not work tbst way 

in Minneapolis metro the MET council is always actively working to put "affordable " housing in the burbs . 1 example I can give that I know you will get .

you know the strip mall in mound the all brick one on the corner of 15 and 110 use to be doctors office in wells Fargo parking lot .

well met council is pushing real hard for a 90 unit high rise 

yes a 90 unit affordable housing unit in down town mound .and some of the dip shits on the city councel think this is a good thing .

happens every day in every decent town . 

the MET council has been pressuring the old lady owner hard for the last 6 mo since her husband died . who btw told them to get fucked on numerous occasions .

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

only when a cop is the one pulling the trigger.  other wise  black lives just don't matter 

80% of abortion clinics are in poor minority neighborhoods.   Black on black crime is minor compared to how many black children are aborted every year.  

Margaret Sanger and Justice Ginsberg supported these ideals.  

1jyvbc.jpg

6d1cfc1a91a44d76fb79cad6f96ff4c2--pro-choice-choose-life.jpg

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

80% of abortion clinics are in poor minority neighborhoods.   Black on black crime is minor compared to how many black children are aborted every year.  

1jyvbc.jpg

So did Churchill and many others from long ago.  Seems crazy now. 

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1jyvbc.jpg

false pro life talking point but continue.  Oh my gods there are more abortion clinics within dense population areas than rural white america who would have thought it.    

Every hospital in America should be providing the service,  cheaper to vacuum than pay for social support services of unwanted children.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

false pro life talking point but continue.  Oh my gods there are more abortion clinics within dense population areas than rural white america who would have thought it.    

Every hospital in America should be providing the service,  cheaper to vacuum than pay for social support services of unwanted children.  

Talk about a false narrative.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Talk about a false narrative.  

you disagree that providing cheap abortions to poor people would not be financially beneficial to this country?

FTR the quote you gave is because 79% of Planned parenthood clinics are within walking distance of primarily minority neighborhoods.  Well no shit who'd have thought a clinic designed to serve the needs of women who can't pay full price are located near them rather than in an area populated primarily by rich white people.  And abortions less than 5% of the services PP provides and not all clinics provide them

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you disagree that providing cheap abortions to poor people would not be financially beneficial to this country?

FTR the quote you gave is because 79% of Planned parenthood clinics are within walking distance of primarily minority neighborhoods.  Well no shit who'd have thought a clinic designed to serve the needs of women who can't pay full price are located near them rather than in an area populated primarily by rich white people.  And abortions less than 5% of the services PP provides and not all clinics provide them

You assume poor people always stay poor.   Don't we constantly talk about lack of labor pool in this country so we let in millions of uneducated or under-educated people and for the most part take care of them?  

Not all abortions are done for financial means so lets kill hundreds of thousands of collateral babies.   That thought process is crazy.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You assume poor people always stay poor.   Don't we constantly talk about lack of labor pool in this country so we let in millions of uneducated or under-educated people and for the most part take care of them?  

Not all abortions are done for financial means so lets kill hundreds of thousands of collateral babies.   That thought process is crazy.  

theres zero reason people should have to bring unwanted children into this world, esp ones who will be a burden to the taxpayer  but I'm also the guy who thinks once you reach a certain age we should strictly ration care and let more old people die

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Freakanomics

Lots of holes proven in the Abortion lowers crime rate theory.   I've posted on this a number of times.  

Crime is most often committed by repeat offenders.   Lower crime rates are often a result of tougher incarceration policies.   Can't commit crime when your sitting in prison.  

2005 criticism by Foote and Goetz[edit]

Later in 2005, Christopher Foote and Christopher Goetz claimed that a computer error in Levitt and Donahue's statistical analysis led to an artificially inflated relationship between legalized abortion and crime reduction. Once other crime-associated factors were properly controlled for, they claimed that the effect of abortion on arrests was reduced by about half. Foote and Goetz also criticize Levitt and Donahue's use of arrest totals rather than arrests per capita, which takes population size into account. Using Census Bureau population estimates, Foote and Goetz repeated the analysis using arrest rates in place of simple arrest totals, and found that the effect of abortion disappeared entirely.[11]

Donohue and Levitt subsequently published a response to the Foote and Goetz paper.[12] The response acknowledged the mistake, but showed that with different methodology, the effect of legalized abortion on crime rates still existed. Foote and Goetz, however, soon produced a rebuttal of their own and showed that even after analyzing the data using the methods that Levitt and Donohue recommend, the data does not show a positive correlation between abortion rates and crime rates.[13] They are quick to point out that this does not necessarily disprove Levitt's thesis, however, and emphasize that with data this messy and incomplete, it is in all likelihood not even possible to prove or disprove Donohue and Levitt's conclusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalized_abortion_and_crime_effect

Edited by Highmark

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yep. Then these fake conservatives cant bitch about having to feed and house another poor kid and his mom. We need MORE abortions!!!!!111

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Yep. Then these fake conservatives cant bitch about having to feed and house another poor kid and his mom. We need MORE abortions!!!!!111

That is such a crock of shit.   Conservatives don't want the money going thru the govt.   Conservatives are the most generous people when it comes to helping others.   Why is it people like you cannot separate govt from help?  

Just now, Highmark said:

That is such a crock of shit.   Conservatives don't want the money going thru the govt.   Conservatives are the most generous people when it comes to helping others.   Why is it people like you cannot separate govt from help?  

Because when you look at things from a cost impact, the abortion is the most cost effective. Especially when you compare it to the costs of public educations. possible medical care, food, housing and potential incarceration. If you and other so called "conservatives" were really fiscal conservatives this is part of the equation here. Unwanted kids have a society cost to all even if you dont have the government pay for them. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Because when you look at things from a cost impact, the abortion is the most cost effective. Especially when you compare it to the costs of public educations. possible medical care, food, housing and potential incarceration. If you and other so called "conservatives" were really fiscal conservatives this is part of the equation here. Unwanted kids have a society cost to all even if you dont have the government pay for them. 

There again is the false narrative of the vast majority of abortions happen to babies that will not or could not become productive members of society.   

Only around 20% of mothers claim its because they can't afford a child.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

There again is the false narrative of the vast majority of abortions happen to babies that will not or could not become productive members of society.   

If a person who does not want or can not support a child is forced to have one, what is the result of that? Not a false argument at all. Who was it here that said most of the abortion clinics are in poor, minority inner city areas? :news:

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

imho of we are going to have unrestricted abortans and a uncontrolled welfare state it is only fair to the people paying the. ills we have means testing and licensing requirements to have a kid . 

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

but it dose not work tbst way 

in Minneapolis metro the MET council is always actively working to put "affordable " housing in the burbs . 1 example I can give that I know you will get .

you know the strip mall in mound the all brick one on the corner of 15 and 110 use to be doctors office in wells Fargo parking lot .

well met council is pushing real hard for a 90 unit high rise 

yes a 90 unit affordable housing unit in down town mound .and some of the dip shits on the city councel think this is a good thing .

happens every day in every decent town . 

the MET council has been pressuring the old lady owner hard for the last 6 mo since her husband died . who btw told them to get fucked on numerous occasions .

Hey, fuck you Racist!  Your property values, crime rates and quality of life need to be adjusted.  SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I know.  You should see this idiot Mayor this place has elected.  YEP...expericed community activist.  We had really good operations looking at coming to this area for some decent jobs.  POOF!! Not any more.  All she wants to do is talk affordable housing and higher taxes to help the downtrodden.  She's now considering a 'Bill of Rights" for the homeless.  I kid you not.  Apparently, they need special ones?  She's a joke.  My wife met her at one of her little social events.  She even comment that she seemed "dim". I had an in depth conversation with one of the directors of a technical college here a few months ago who is in contact with manufacturers.  He told me she has all but sent them out of the area with her rhetoric.  She also was a speaker at one of the largest union picnics in the area a couple of months back.  When she left the stage, you could have heard a pin drop over the small amount of golf claps.

Taxes now are at 8.4% in the area with a healthy uptick in property taxes I'm going to fight again this year...and she's fighting for permission from the state to get more...so far, DENIED!  (Thank you R's!!!)

Liberals are prosperity preventers.  Period.