Check your account email address ×

dem Shootapalooza

52 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Last I heard, nobody was arrested for these latest shootings, so I'm guessing they were all self defense. 

Of course not,  no one cares . :lol:

Worst mass shooting in US history and hardly makes the news.  You have the protector of the Blacks on here worried about mean words to millionaires and making fun of responsibile gun owners. 

AA4F1D52-3F45-4572-A570-CC821994FB9B.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

hey out of 40 shot only 4 dead . I think we need to start a gun accuracy outreach program in chi town . there should have been at least 25 dead 5 on icu and 10 with just a,hole they can lift there shirt up and show off on a street corner as a badge of honor when there boyz roll by 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hey out of 40 shot only 4 dead . I think we need to start a gun accuracy outreach program in chi town . there should have been at least 25 dead 5 on icu and 10 with just a,hole they can lift there shirt up and show off on a street corner as a badge of honor when there boyz roll by 

That always amazes me. Its like they give away 22's there or something.

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

66 shot 12 dead. My boy didn’t do nuffin.

• Thanks 1

Will somebody please tell the MSM where Chicago is located? This needs some addressing!!  It’s weird they can’t find it.  They were all just there swooning for Barack Obama day.  How’d they forget where it was so soon?

Weird!

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Idgaf about their stupid laws.  If I had the shit luck to have to live or work in that shit hole , I'd be carrying all the time 

I carry when I want, what I want and how I want.  Whenever I see fit.  

Period.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I carry when I want, what I want and how I want.  Whenever I see fit.  

Period.

:bc:

I carried lots of times before I had my CPL and knew I was going to be in or traveling thru a shady area. Rather be judged by 12 for self defense than carried by 6 for not being able to defend myself if someone pulled a gun on or shot at me. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Will somebody please tell the MSM where Chicago is located? This needs some addressing!!  It’s weird they can’t find it.  They were all just there swooning for Barack Obama day.  How’d they forget where it was so soon?

Weird!

No it doesn't....  It just needs to be kept where it happens.  It doesn't effect you, me or anybody on here.  What would is make them refugees and move them to better communities as that is what drags good communities down.  Let it be where it is.

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No it doesn't....  It just needs to be kept where it happens.  It doesn't effect you, me or anybody on here.  What would is make them refugees and move them to better communities as that is what drags good communities around.  Let it be where it is.

Hard for me to slip more sarcasm on my post.  You high?

:lol:

Agreed.  That “sanctuary” can stay put and keep all its little lovely flowers right there.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No it doesn't....  It just needs to be kept where it happens.  It doesn't effect you, me or anybody on here.  What would is make them refugees and move them to better communities as that is what drags good communities around.  Let it be where it is.

sure lets just toss away another generation of black youth rather than attack the issues in the inner city

• Gold Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

sure lets just toss away another generation of black youth rather than attack the issues in the inner city

Black leaders need to be the ones to do it.....  If whitey does it, it won't work.  The Lebron James, the Colin Kapernicks, barack obie of the world need to go stand in these places and hand out boot straps.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

You can't fix that dude. This culture is generations deep now. I think we should do like Louis Farrakhan wants and give them a part of the country to claim as their own. And make them all go there.