Check your account email address ×

Lebron James.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not the slightest bit delusional. You'd be done before it even started. You'd be a light snack. 

Like I said - you’re delusional :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

All Lebrons doing is trying to create more division....

Yup said Trump is bringing back slavery and Jim Crow :lmao:but he built a school 

Edited by Momorider

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Remember boyz, no matter how much money a black has, THEY WILL ALWAYS HATE YOUR WHITE GUTS, MORE THAN THEY LIKE THEIR MONEY. 

All white guys on the money :lol: 

252px-USDnotesNew.png

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

By providing the folllwong.....

17C9FDF3-542A-4BEF-9421-F2DDA6B80503.jpeg

Only in U S can 70 black men be gunned down in the streets, in a matter of hours, and get zero fucks given.

Because dumb fucking Liberals are too busy reeling in agony about mean words aimed at multi millionaire.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Only in U S can 70 black men be gunned down in the streets, in a matter of hours, and get zero fucks given.

Because dumb fucking Liberals are too busy reeling in agony about mean words aimed at multi millionaire.

:owned:every shitstain in here.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wipe the LeBron off you chin. Jeezus

No jizz but he does a lot of good with his money....I’m still a Jordan/Bird/Magic guy. 

BTW wipe the Trump Jizz off your chin.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

:lol:

Best rerun EVER!  Thanks @ActionfigureJoe!!!!!!   :lmao:

So many twists and turns that aren’t about shit....in both these LeBron threads.  “Cage matches” and “NFL social justice warriors”!!!   LOL....and of course, Tools McPussy still trying so hard to be any type of relevant.  But...just Dunning-Kruger.

I think what James is doing for his community is commendable.  Good for him.  What he and others athletes like him are doing for their “own people” fall astonishingly short.  Period.  All they are doing is grandstanding and causing more division.  Ahhh....hero’s of the left!!

What these two threads amounted to is this: LeBron shot his mouth off against POTUS, potus hit back, retard Lefties lost their minds!  HOW DARE TRUMP!!!!

Calling shitty names and getting away with it is over!  I don’t give a fuck that people thing our president should act more “Presidential”.  Don’t like Trump as the correction agent America has chosen?  Too fucking bad.  You should have made changes 6 years ago while Obama encouraged and turned a blind eye toward miserable little disenfranchised haters who he let influence his mentally puny little administration while it created the most divided America since probably the civil war. 

Payback just sucks...I know.  Losing sucks too...I know that also.  But blaming anybody but your rotten little selves is an act that should be admonished as a society. But somehow, it’s become the rally cry???  WTF???  This loss and “correction” is gonna sting the left for decades.  Don’t like it?  Tough shot!  Time to man up and buck up!  Not you though Tools....nobody expects anything more that partisan hack pussification from you.  

Pffft.  Two parties are awful, now...thanks to leftist complete retards, looks like one will run the country for a good LOOOOOONG time.  Well done!

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The NFL should do what they feel is best for their business, because that's what they are , a business.

It’s simple, really.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your second sentence  sums up every post you make...well done! :lol:

It’s ok, Jimster.  You don’t have to take your hat off if you don’t want to.  Just say... “Ima be like Jerry Jones!!!!!!!”

Stip this madness.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

who was the retard that was on here insisting write offs get him back 100% of the cost,  SMH that people don't understand the basis of tax rates. 

Sure you have to make the money to be able to write it off....whats your issue with that?

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

who was the retard that was on here insisting write offs get him back 100% of the cost,  SMH that people don't understand the basis of tax rates. 

sounds like rigidhead and his gas write-offs 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

True.  It’s a Seinfeld episode when people say that.  However, there are big tax benefits at his level in doing so and it’s not just his initial investment.  But more-so, it’s PR capital.  Sure, he probably feels good about it too.  But really, I doubt if many of these athletes or actors or any celebrity that is clearly a “look at me, want me, love me” personality (again, Seinfeld. :lmao: ) would do much at all if they didn’t benefit.  There are plenty that do TONS...but receive very little PR about it.  They are the real quiet social justice warriors that do much more for their cause and should be held up on the pedestals, not these “Kardashians”.

’Murica!

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sure you have to make the money to be able to write it off....whats your issue with that?

Some clown was claiming one writes off the entire cost. Where as one only writes off the tax of that cost.

Just now, Zambroski said:

True.  It’s a Seinfeld episode when people say that.  However, there are big tax benefits at his level in doing so and it’s not just his initial investment.  But more-so, it’s PR capital.  Sure, he probably feels good about it too.  But really, I doubt if many of these athletes or actors or any celebrity that is clearly a “look at me, want me, love me” personality (again, Seinfeld. :lmao: ) would do much at all if they didn’t benefit.  There are plenty that do TONS...but receive very little PR about it.  They are the real quiet social justice warriors that do much more for their cause and should be held up on the pedestals, not these “Kardashians”.

’Murica!

jj watt

Just now, DAVE said:

simple math. 

guy makes 10 million and pays an effective 30% tax rate-  pays $3,000,000 in taxes

Gives $1 million of that to charity so pays 30% on 9 million-  pays $2,700,000 in taxes

Saves $300,000 in taxes but still costs  $700,000 in real money so saying he does it just for the write off is ridiculous. 

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

They have...attendance is down...as well as tv ratings.

If the players keep it up...it will only get worse.

nothing to do with this topic, and it started before this topic. my god the shit you believe all the time.