Check your account email address ×

Lies are falling apart for donny.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

this is it this is the one . quack quack 

only 6 more years to hold out before Trump is out of office.  don't worry it will go by in a flash 

Glad to see you are on Spinner.  He’s drolli g out his sadness and frustration again.  The man needs some company in his life.  Wonder why he can’t keep any around?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You clowns his Russian baby story.......Jesus what idiots.

Hes going down hard

I'll bet you $1000 no person with the last name Trump sees the inside of a jail cell due to Muellers investigation and Donald serves out his term as he sees fit.

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll bet you $1000 no person with the last name Trump sees the inside of a jail cell due to Muellers investigation and Donald serves out his term as he sees fit.

I don’t gamble but if I am wrong or right Momo will give you a blow job.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I don’t gamble but if I am wrong or right Momo will give you a blow job.

:lol: what kind of fucking prize is that........if I'm going to get shit on my dick I want it to be from a hot chicks ass......not momo's mouth :lol:  :lol: 

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You clowns his Russian baby story.......Jesus what idiots.

Hes going down hard

sort of like the millions in to the Clinton  foundation  from the Russians was for bill to give a speech for 20 min and not to push the uranium 1 sale . 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m enjoying the slow unraveling of another republican presidency. One lie at a time. It’s delicious. 

Obama's presidency is what has been unraveled.......fully......and indeed it is delicious

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m enjoying the slow unraveling of another republican presidency. One lie at a time. It’s delicious. 

Coming from the guy who’s been busted lying here several times :lol: 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

sort of like the rapid unraveling of the last presidents pathetic polices.  I am really enjoying that almost as much as watching the ass hurt from you sniveling cunts as it happens 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama's presidency is what has been unraveled.......fully......and indeed it is delicious

I won’t argue with that. But this one is going to be delicious frosting. I’m going to highly enjoy the judicial branch put the trump’s through the legal meat grinder. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I won’t argue with that. But this one is going to be delicious frosting. I’m going to highly enjoy the judicial branch put the trump’s through the legal meat grinder. 

Oh yeah that’s really gone well so far :lol: 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have no issue with that either......as long as its legit. I hope that the good economic work that trump is doing is finished first though 

Just now, f7ben said:

I have no issue with that either......as long as its legit. I hope that the good economic work that trump is doing is finished first though 

What good economic work is that? The deficit based economy? This guy is bush and Obama on deficit steroids.