Check your account email address ×

Lies are falling apart for donny.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What good economic work is that? The deficit based economy? This guy is bush and Obama on deficit steroids. 

He is correcting the dry fucking of the US on trade by our so called global partners.......now quit playing stupid

Just now, f7ben said:

He is correcting the dry fucking of the US on trade by our so called global partners.......now quit playing stupid

He’s skinning us with trump taxes. Otherwise known as tariffs. His latest plan is to pay down the debt with tariffs. :lol:  what a fucking idiot. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s skinning us with trump taxes. Otherwise known as tariffs. His latest plan is to pay down the debt with tariffs. :lol:  what a fucking idiot. 

:lies: And more :lies: 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Read the original email chain Don Jr released nobody denied it was to get dirt on Thrillery you brain dead ignorant shitforbrains :flush: unreal what a moron you are 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: what kind of fucking prize is that........if I'm going to get shit on my dick I want it to be from a hot chicks ass......not momo's mouth :lol:  :lol: 

Lol that’s a win win for you.

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

F63F52A0-D458-43FF-AD1F-533AC08569C7.jpeg

Right on

21 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I won’t argue with that. But this one is going to be delicious frosting. I’m going to highly enjoy the judicial branch put the trump’s through the legal meat grinder. 

it is sad knowing full well another of your pathetic life's dreams will be crushed like Hillary on election night 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He made more money while writing in a alcoholic blackout than you’ll make in 20 of your boring and creatively lackluster lives 

I'm newly motivated to make as much cash as I can so maybe my daughter whom is turning into a wonderful person may transcend the middle class of this country 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'm newly motivated to make as much cash as I can so maybe my daughter whom is turning into a wonderful person may transcend the middle class of this country 

I spent my vacation helping my daughter establish another preschool setting. She’s already got 7 kids booked for this fall’s curriculum and the doors don’t open until the end of sept. Her income has already eclipsed my son in law’s medical engineering salary. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I spent my vacation helping my daughter establish another preschool setting. She’s already got 7 kids booked for this fall’s curriculum and the doors don’t open until the end of sept. Her income has already eclipsed my son in law’s medical engineering salary. :lol: 

This is good......I like when good people succeed......I wish good people who succeeded were more predisposed to getting involved. The issue lies in that the success that was achieved took significant effort and their may not be a lot left in the tank for public service 

Edited by f7ben