Check your account email address ×

Dem actually being witty and clever...seriously.

Holy shit.  I fucking rolled.  This was fucking witty, clever and funny.  Well done Mrs. Democrat!  :bc:

Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes (D) joked on Friday about the assault on Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., by saying...... "Just ask his neighbor. He can be beaten.’” 

But then, not to be outdone......Paul's strategist sent this out about her (Alison) concerning her epic defeat when she attempted to unseat Possum-faced Mitch McConnel in 2014;

“That’s almost as sad and pathetic as her last campaign,” he said. “Mitch beat her so bad he almost got charged with a hate crime.”

Well done folks!  'Murica!!!!!

:lol: 

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  I fucking rolled.  This was fucking witty, clever and funny.  Well done Mrs. Democrat!  :bc:

Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes (D) joked on Friday about the assault on Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., by saying...... "Just ask his neighbor. He can be beaten.’” 

But then, not to be outdone......Paul's strategist sent this out about her (Alison) concerning her epic defeat when she attempted to unseat Possum-faced Mitch McConnel in 2014;

“That’s almost as sad and pathetic as her last campaign,” he said. “Mitch beat her so bad he almost got charged with a hate crime.”

Well done folks!  'Murica!!!!!

:lol: 

Making light of Rand actually being assaulted is rather disgraceful :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Making light of Rand actually being assaulted is rather disgraceful :dunno: 

Oh come on!  The man got steam rolled while mowing his grass....then cried about it.  That's funny shit to me.  It also shows he's rather oblivious to his actions and surroundings.  Some people need a reminder....actions have consequenses.  30 days in jail to pummel somebody irking you?  Worth it!   :bc:

26 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Woman with 2 last names/hyphenated last name = hard no.

I know.  To tel the truth, I struggled with how to address her.  I used “Mrs.” But, I’m sure in some way, that was insulting.

I just don’t care anymore.  It’s too hard to keep up with all these “feels”.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Good God . How  long before the apologies start flying, but still not good enough.  

I hope they don’t.  Baby R’s are crying about her making light and “endorsing” his front yard beating and the completely pussified, unhinged and horrified left is calling them out for discounting hate crimes.

It’s kindergarten with the proper grade of intellectual fans lining up behind each.  I thought both insults were funny as fuck.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh come on!  The man got steam rolled while mowing his grass....then cried about it.  That's funny shit to me.  It also shows he's rather oblivious to his actions and surroundings.  Some people need a reminder....actions have consequenses.  30 days in jail to pummel somebody irking you?  Worth it!   :bc:

You're even dumber than I knew you were :flush: