Check your account email address ×

Gorilla shot

13 minutes ago, Rounder said:

That animal was,simply put out of its misery. Life in jail for animals at the zoo is cruel.

Michele Obama?  Glad she's dead.  She gave me nightmares.

Or, did I lose track of what we were talking about somewhere?

:lmao:

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Parents need to be held accountable and pay for their actions, or lack of  

Stuff happens fast with kids, we were at the Wisconsin State Fair when the kids were young and I was holding two of the boys by the hand when the sister in law asked me for some cash, in the time I pulled my cash out of my left front pocket and peeled a bill off my oldest who was about 5 at the time disappeared, we found him a few minutes later coming off a ride that he wasn't tall enough to be on LOL It was a terrifying few minutes for sure. 

Witness's in this gorilla case said the Mom had a few kids and that they had her distracted, life isn't perfect.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

How the fuck do you not keep an eye on a 4 year old out in a large public place, like a zoo. 

You put them on a harness like my mom did with me. She had four kids but she could handle us,,, but us boys found a way to get away.:dirol:

Don't mess with mamma she will kick your ass, I was her favorite son. :D

85830_n.jpg

8 hours ago, Ebsell said:

What fucking movie did you watch to come up with that lol

Real life?

Both times I've been put out for surgeries, I was out before the 7 count.  And you can watch Animal Planet and see animals sleeping before 10 seconds is up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Real life?

Both times I've been put out for surgeries, I was out before the 7 count.  And you can watch Animal Planet and see animals sleeping before 10 seconds is up.

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I agree . I've had many surgeries and I never make to 10 .I think they just didn't want a pissed off gorilla for those 10 seconds 

Seriously? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Seriously? :lol:

Yesir. No shit. Mind you,I've never been shot with a tranquilizer gun ,but according to that woman vet in Alaska  whatever show the wife watches ,it's pretty fast. And ya ya ,I know it's tv lol 

33 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I agree . I've had many surgeries and I never make to 10 .I think they just didn't want a pissed off gorilla for those 10 seconds 

Yep.  That little kid could have been peeled like a banana in those 10 seconds following the pop and sting startling him.  To blame:  still the mother.

Why do I feel like this post is Déjà vu?

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yesir. No shit. Mind you,I've never been shot with a tranquilizer gun ,but according to that woman vet in Alaska  whatever show the wife watches ,it's pretty fast. And ya ya ,I know it's tv lol 

14 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

For realz.

Well forgive for laughing at the comparison of anithesia in an operating room on a human to that of shooting a big ass gorilla in the ass with a dart.

Edited by Biggie Smails

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well forgive for laughing at the comparison of anithesia in an operating room on a human to that of shooting a big ass gorilla in the ass with a dart.

Infraction en route.  :lol2:

Wait?  What site am I on? :P

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

You put them on a harness like my mom did with me. She had four kids but she could handle us,,, but us boys found a way to get away.:dirol:

Don't mess with mamma she will kick your ass, I was her favorite son. :D

I'm the oldest of seven, it was nerve racking for me and wife raising three boys how my Mom and Dad raised three boys and four girls without a nervous breakdown is commendable.

• Like 1