Check your account email address ×

Wages rising

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Frenchy?

Welcome back sr. :bc:

Not sure who this cocksucker is but he ruined my fishing expedition.  Had a nice lunker on and thought I was gonna hook another big'un!  I AM UNHAPPY.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure who this cocksucker is but he ruined my fishing expedition.  Had a nice lunker on and thought I was gonna hook another big'un!  I AM UNHAPPY.

Frenchys a good dude! :lol:

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You seem to forget Obama's worthless economy cost me my job and forced my relocation. Fucking moron

:lol:

I can say that happened twice in the bush years, none during Obama.

then there's that...

and :lol: at the wage increase. drink some more trump kool-aid.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.....your faggot ass lure is wrapped around your face with every barb impaling you fully 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Frenchys a good dude! :lol:

Yeah well....he fucked up my morning.  I'll take your word for it though.  I should have reeled the fish in before some retard ran over my line.  Thought I was gonna have that other tho....

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....your faggot ass lure is wrapped around your face with every barb impaling you fully 

I drug your ass for a dozen posts last weekend over some nerd shit bait I threw out for Neal.  :lol: STOP TAKING BAIT NOT MEANT FOR YOU!!!  

I had Moto netted up good.  :lmao: 

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

oh, there's the lying illiterate 

almost forgot you existed. 

go eat shit loser

:bullshit: and :lies: from the French midget FUCK shitforbrains some things never change 

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A steaming pile of lying shit is who :finger: 

• Haha 1

Hey @frenchy! Remember when Momo said he was a big shot CFO and had a mahogany paneled office and a helicopter? 

Remember when the old site had the rating system and momo created dozens of dupes and would stay up all night giving himself points and handing out negative points to people he didnt like, causing the site to have problems? 

Everybody seems to remember except momo.  :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hey @frenchy! Remember when Momo said he was a big shot CFO and had a mahogany paneled office and a helicopter? 

Remember when the old site had the rating system and momo created dozens of dupes and would stay up all night giving himself points and handing out negative points to people he didnt like, causing the site to have problems? 

:lies: 

8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

well, the office was oak originally then when caught in one of his trademark lies claiming later it was mahogany he said he moved into a new mahogany paneled one when called on it.

he got caught in so many lies. Even when you are a lurking loser troll who shares nothing you will eventually get caught when 100% of what you do say about yourself is a lie.

Now here he wallows, 20K plus posts of shit flinging tourettes aided stupidity later..... 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 4