Check your account email address ×

Wages rising

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You talked to some moonbat anti trump people, and we are actively hiring and raising hourly and salary workers pay in manufacturing environments. Who to believe???

“Moonbat”?  :lol: WTF!?!?!   :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. quite a bit of trumpsters really, especially this last weekend at a wedding reception. but keep on peddling your BS deflections instead of presenting facts. are your employees union? what is the average pay of these people getting $2-3 increases?

Were they black friends?  Let’s see the pics from the wedding reception.  Why was that pertinent info?  :lol:

lolol....just hackin’ on ya.  Don’t leave.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nope. quite a bit of trumpsters really, especially this last weekend at a wedding reception. but keep on peddling your BS deflections instead of presenting facts. are your employees union? what is the average pay of these people getting $2-3 increases?

I just fucking told you. Are you reading anything? Our starting wages were anywhere from $13-20 depending on the position and skill. This year we raised that starting wage to $15-25 depending on those same positions and skills. They are not union. Our average wage for production employees is $30 an hour. We are in the process of giving most of our 400 employees anywhere from a $1-3 raise depending on performance. We put our money where our mouths are not only because we care about our culture but because we HAVE to in this economy. Hence, why tax cuts and the policies of this admin and the last are raising wages. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I just fucking told you. Are you reading anything? Our starting wages were anywhere from $13-20 depending on the position and skill. This year we raised that starting wage to $15-25 depending on those same positions and skills. They are not union. Our average wage for production employees is $30 an hour. We are in the process of giving most of our 400 employees anywhere from a $1-3 raise depending on performance. We put our money where our mouths are not only because we care about our culture but because we HAVE to in this economy. Hence, why tax cuts and the policies of this admin and the last are raising wages. 

a 15% plus wage increase, for the same job, over last year? sorry dude, i find that hard to believe. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

a 15% plus wage increase, for the same job, over last year? sorry dude, i find that hard to believe. 

Perhaps you need to look for new employment.  Otherwise you'll never hit 20%.:lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The company wants to grow. To do so we need labor. Labor pool is tight due to the economy. The only way to attract is to pay more. Hence rising wages in this market. Not out of the norm for manufacturing right now. Believe what you want, but some of us live it not just have to make a judgement on whether or not we find it “believable”. 

My wages are up ......I post the numbers. Slinger calls me a liar so I post proof. The poor retarded motherfucker moves the goal post...changes his tune.....cries and queefs and then backs out slowly ......just like always 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive always started laborers at $11-12 . No experience. One I hired this yr is at $15 . Not because I wanted to , because I had to.

I paid $15 for any warm body that knew nothing 10 years ago. $20 to start if you had any skill. My foreman was making $35 at the end. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I paid $15 for any warm body that knew nothing 10 years ago. $20 to start if you had any skill. My foreman was making $35 at the end. 

These guys are fixated on “corporate greed” and refuse to believe any of it. When right now it’s more about survival. Those folks will go somewhere else if they aren’t getting paid by you. That’s a fact.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My wages are up ......I post the numbers. Slinger calls me a liar so I post proof. The poor retarded motherfucker moves the goal post...changes his tune.....cries and queefs and then backs out slowly ......just like always 

you're in the steel industry, plus you're working tons of OT to make the wages you claimed. i'm not backing out of anything, i do not see 15-20% wage increases anywhere. but for some reason, you clowns always manage to see shit like this when it's your man at the helm. :news:

you're fucking hacks, nothing more. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you're in the steel industry, plus you're working tons of OT to make the wages you claimed. i'm not backing out of anything, i do not see 15-20% wage increases anywhere. but for some reason, you clowns always manage to see shit like this when it's your man at the helm. :news:

Poor Slinger. Gets told he’s wrong and just denies it and calls everyone else a hack. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You have got to be the most retarded fucking asshole in here. I will work less than 2300 hours this year.....probably wont hit 2200.

Is that tons of OT you stupid fucking asshole........?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The company wants to grow. To do so we need labor. Labor pool is tight due to the economy. The only way to attract is to pay more. Hence rising wages in this market. Not out of the norm for manufacturing right now. Believe what you want, but some of us live it not just have to make a judgement on whether or not we find it “believable”. 

And you can thank Obama for setting the wheels in motion and the upward trajectory.  :news:  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You moving back to MN with SD? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You make 40K yet....:news:

LOL at you thinking I need to make that.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-happiness-usa/americans-less-happy-today-than-30-years-ago-study-idUSL1550309820070615

Based on that, they concluded a person with no friends or social relations with neighbors would have to earn $320,000 more each year than someone who did to enjoy the same level of happiness.

And while the average American paycheck had risen over the past 30 years, its happiness-boosting benefits were more than offset by a drop in the quality of relationships over the period.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL at you thinking I need to make that.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-happiness-usa/americans-less-happy-today-than-30-years-ago-study-idUSL1550309820070615

Based on that, they concluded a person with no friends or social relations with neighbors would have to earn $320,000 more each year than someone who did to enjoy the same level of happiness.

And while the average American paycheck had risen over the past 30 years, its happiness-boosting benefits were more than offset by a drop in the quality of relationships over the period.

So you’re broke and miserable..... :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

So if wages are rising at 2.8% and inflation is at 2.9% as of the end of June - do people have more or less purchasing power?

369FA0FA-23C3-4BE6-B3F9-7D41F8B971FA.png

:news:

@f7ben

@xtralettucetomatoe580

Edited by SnowRider