Check your account email address ×

Haha! Racist words blow back on man, family and business

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20180729/theodore-decker-column-racist-words-blow-back-on-man-family-and-business

“I’m out of business, I’m completely out, I’m done, I’ll never work in Columbus again,” he says. “This has completely and thoroughly ruined my life.” The message ends abruptly.

😢😢😢

Ahhhhh!!!! Finally, a “Win” for team Antifa!!!  ....in some weird fucking way.  :lol:

Hey, gotta take hem where you can get’em huh Moto?   :lmao:

Who gives a fuck.  An idiot that can’t see how repair the damage of his own idiocy.  Boo hoo!

Hey David Duke, seek counseling where Spinner and his unmerry group of sad sacks will convince you that you are the victim here....somehow.  That your complete, disgusting and grotesque nature is somehow everyone else’s fault but yours.

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

Doxing business is a new leftist tactic sometimes for no apparent reason :dunno: , this seems like a reason although I never seen what the road rage incident was actually about  :snack:

Perhaps he thinks the guy cut him off or jumped ahead at the four way stop sign.  Dumb.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Perhaps he thinks the guy cut him off or jumped ahead at the four way stop sign.  Dumb.

Clearly this man was in a rush.  But, luckily, he had just enough time to follow this man, out of his own way, to the man’s house to sling names at him in his driveway while it was clear he was being videotaped.

It all makes sense, really.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not me.  I'd like to see it again.  :lol:

Some funny stuff for sure. I have thought about writing a book about it because some of it is just so bizarre. But not sure I can remember it all. Have to pool from alot of old aquantances. :lol:

6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Some funny stuff for sure. I have thought about writing a book about it because some of it is just so bizarre. But not sure I can remember it all. Have to pool from alot of old aquantances. :lol:

Too funny,.  I have thought the same thing. 

I have all these great stories and adventures.   Thinking about putting them all together and writing a one night “super bad “ kind of movie.  :lol:

7 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

28 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Too funny,.  I have thought the same thing. 

I have all these great stories and adventures.   Thinking about putting them all together and writing a one night “super bad “ kind of movie.  :lol:

C08799BB-3FD8-42ED-AD8D-76E44A87341A.jpeg