Check your account email address ×

Oh boy

This is why the trump camp should not be told a damn thing about any evidence some have on him. His posse was allowed to view all the evidence gatherer from the fbi raids. How in the fuck can that even happen?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This is why the trump camp should not be told a damn thing about any evidence some have on him. His posse was allowed to view all the evidence gatherer from the fbi raids. How in the fuck can that even happen?

:lol: 

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So I was correct :lies: all :lies: 

Actually, my link was a joke.  But POOF!  There it is!  :lol:

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is it wrong I don't really care about this?

Not at all. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It is being reported that Cohen is claiming trumpy knew about trump tower meeting in advance, and actually approved it. Spin away mofos....

:lmao:

So you’re against adopting Russian babies? Why the fuck would you be against that you sick  fuck 

Here’s what Giuliani said about Donny’s long time friend, attorney, and fix it man. 

"He's been lying all week, he's been lying for years," said Rudy Giuliani, the President's attorney, to Chris Cuomo on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" on Thursday night.
He added, "I don't see how he's got any credibility."
Giuliani also said Cohen is "the kind of witness that can really destroy your whole case" and called Cohen, who was a top Trump Organization attorney for a decade, a "pathological liar."

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like Giuliani 

This is about the time sludgey and his sidekick loiqpilot try to make it look like they’ve been joking around all this time. Hence the adoption comment above :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This is about the time sludgey and his sidekick loiqpilot try to make it look like they’ve been joking around all this time. Hence the adoption comment above :lol:

Joking around about what?

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Here’s what Giuliani said about Donny’s long time friend, attorney, and fix it man. 

"He's been lying all week, he's been lying for years," said Rudy Giuliani, the President's attorney, to Chris Cuomo on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" on Thursday night.
He added, "I don't see how he's got any credibility."
Giuliani also said Cohen is "the kind of witness that can really destroy your whole case" and called Cohen, who was a top Trump Organization attorney for a decade, a "pathological liar."

Trump hires the best people