Check your account email address ×

The Left is losing their hypocritical minds! AGAIN!!!

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Come on dude. You are better than that. :lol: 

No, not really.  It's not that great of a video...has it's moments.  What's funny is the left losing it over this.  'HOW DARE SHE!!!!'  Fucking hypocrites.  Quite frankly, I like Cortez.  That half-wit is going to lead the rush to tear the Dems down to nothing with creepy uncle Bernie in tow.  :lmao:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s a good follower. He found the cap lock. :lol: 

Poor Spinner.  "THIS IS JUST UNCALLED FOR!!!!"

Sad sack hypocrite.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, not really.  It's not that great of a video...has it's moments.  What's funny is the left losing it over this.  'HOW DARE SHE!!!!'  Fucking hypocrites.  Quite frankly, I like Cortez.  That half-wit is going to lead the rush to tear the Dems down to nothing with creepy uncle Bernie in tow.  :lmao:

Sounds like they hooked you too. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Sounds like they hooked you too. :lol: 

Who?  Look at my first line in the post.  Everyone knows it's satire.  Google it and look at the left-tards fruiting out about it. 

Best part is...these two are the best candidates I see the left has right now.  PERFECT!  Buh Bye.

Cortez sanders.jpg

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who?  Look at my first line in the post.  Everyone knows it's satire.  Google it and look at the left-tards fruiting out about it. 

Best part is...these two are the best candidates I see the left has right now.  PERFECT!  Buh Bye.

Cortez sanders.jpg

Who is outraged over it tho really? I never heard or saw it until you posted it. :dunno:

Dems have problems no doubt, I dont really care tho. Im not voting for them.   :bc:

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It takes less. And less to get their panties in a bunch as time goes on.

I mean...this wasn't even that clever.  Had some funny parts but it was just a facebook plant.  It's taken off in social media and the whining has started.  Maybe the left is mad because the producer wasn't' a prominent late night host with millions of viewers?  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Who is outraged over it tho really? I never heard or saw it until you posted it. :dunno:

Dems have problems no doubt, I dont really care tho. Im not voting for them.   :bc:

Just google it and read the outrage.  Apparently, this "crosses the line".  :lol:

Probably because it's believable.  She's a god damn dolt....with the same lining up behind her.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuckhead shopping cart critter nazi. 

Trump>your knee protectors. 

Fuckhead shopping cart critter nazi. 

Trump>your knee protectors. 

HAH!  Blew my knee out again this week.  That's why I'm here all day this week to "help" you out.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought it was a pretty funny spoof..

Mind numbingly bad. I love political satire but it has to be funny. The new Sasha Baron Cohen stuff is pretty good. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

HAH!  Blew my knee out again this week.  That's why I'm here all day this week to "help" you out.

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. Must be the week. I got some miserable physical shit going on as well. piriformis syndrome with sciatica. Absolutely no clue how it happened. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Mind numbingly bad. I love political satire but it has to be funny. The new Sasha Baron Cohen stuff is pretty good. 

the facial expressions are what cracked me up

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. Must be the week. I got some miserable physical shit going on as well. piriformis syndrome with sciatica. Absolutely no clue how it happened. 

Ooof.  I know how mine happened.  I was playing with my dog up on a hill.  :lol: When I dodged right, my leg went left and my kneecap said "fuck this shit....I'm out!"  My dog then attacked after I crumbled.  Fucker!  :lmao: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That doesn’t sound good. Hope you can get past it. Everyone’s been sick around here with colds. I somehow managed to escape it so far.

Just now, Edmo said:

That doesn’t sound good. Hope you can get past it. Everyone’s been sick around here with colds. I somehow managed to escape it so far.

Ice and rest. About all you cans do until it settles down. I had the same thing only on the other side 4 years ago.