Check your account email address ×

The first US female president is getting her ducks in a row

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

MUTH FUCKA!  I was just thinking the same god damn thing!!!!  Seriously.  ...but more like 2024

Nope.....  2020.  Donald is a 1 term pres.

1 minute ago, SmeeAgain said:

Really think his ego will allow him not to run for another term?

I'd still be surprised if he ran again.  I think we'll see him endorse somebody who will run away with it...like that should be hard.  Dems are forfeiting early to avoid a blow out.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Really think his ego will allow him not to run for another term?

He has 2.....  possibly 3 Supreme Court nominees depend when RBG dies.  Has turned America around and has thus far delivered on more campaign promises then any pres in modern history.  Depending how this trade thing pans out I think he will pass the torch to ivanka and enjoy his government funded benefits and security detail into retirement while he travels the world raising money for the trump organization.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd still be surprised if he ran again.  I think we'll see him endorse somebody who will run away with it...like that should be hard.  Dems are forfeiting early to avoid a blow out.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

He has 2.....  possibly 3 Supreme Court nominees depend when RBG dies.  Has turned America around and has thus far delivered on more campaign promises then any pres in modern history.  Depending how this trade thing pans out I think he will pass the torch to ivanka and enjoy his government funded benefits and security detail into retirement while he travels the world raising money for the trump organization.

I think he's doing a great job - the job he was elected for.  The level of butthurt from the dems is nothing less than epic.  It would really chaff their asses even more to see a second term - kind hard not to hope for that.  Who knew that Obama's hope and change would start when he left office.  LOL

• Haha 1

If Trump doesnt win a second term, republicans and democrats will slowly and quietly (maybe some publicly) undo everything he has done. except the tax cuts. The faggot ass neocons are scared to speak out against him in fear of retaliation from the Trumpers in their voting districts. Once Trump is gone it will be back to business as usual. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

If Trump doesnt win a second term, republicans and democrats will slowly and quietly (maybe some publicly) undo everything he has done. except the tax cuts. The faggot ass neocons are scared to speak out against him in fear of retaliation from the Trumpers in their voting districts. Once Trump is gone it will be back to business as usual. 

This is good?  

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

And what do you think those chances are?  I say he wins with ease.  Warren already stated she would get rid of the tax cuts and raise marginal rate up to 50%.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And what do you think those chances are?  I say he wins with ease.  Warren already stated she would get rid of the tax cuts and raise marginal rate up to 50%.

Nothing is easy but as long as the economy is ripping he has the best chance. 

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No more fucking wars...he sweeps it.

I sure hope that doesn’t discourage more Dems from running though.  No shit...I seriously can’t wait to see these idiots go at each other on stage.  

2 hours ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

oh boy 4 terms with a TRUMP at the helm fucking awesome, those poor liberal fellers will be offing themselves at a record pace:bc:

I wish you’d people would stop jinxing this!  We should have an increasing daily body count by now!!  They are hanging on to spite us!!!!

Welcome back Freddy!