Check your account email address ×

Why can't I carry my Bowie knife ??

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Kivalo said:

I'm a knife nut!  I love them!  Buy and sell them all the time!  Now I'm gonna have to go shopping again!  :lol:

I saw some ZT's like 50% off,,,,,uuugghhh..I had to close the tab!!

Ha...just dug this out from my desk.  It's a little Buck that was given to me by one of my GF's kinfe collecting fathers (kind of a weird moment) probably over 30 years ago.  I bet this is the second time it's ever been taken out of the sheath.

NIce little peice though...sharp as fucking razor too!

Buck.jpg

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

yeah, now i'm knife shopping...:wall:

:lol:

Yeah me too not like I don't have plenty of other shit I already want to spend my money on :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ha...just dug this out from my desk.  It's a little Buck that was given to me by one of my GF's kinfe collecting fathers (kind of a weird moment) probably over 30 years ago.  I bet this is the second time it's ever been taken out of the sheath.

NIce little peice though...sharp as fucking razor too!

Buck.jpg

A timeless classic, kinda like you...

:lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yeah me too not like I don't have plenty of other shit I already want to spend my money on :lol:

I hear ya, I almost bought another sled sunday...:wall:.. thankfully the guy would not budge a penny on price

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I hear ya, I almost bought another sled sunday...:wall:.. thankfully the guy would not budge a penny on price

I can't buy shit anymore.  Can't get anybody to take my offers!  Sleds, Jeeps, RV's....FUCK!   I think that maybe I'm not as charming as I think I am......or used to be.  :lmao:

@Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can't buy shit anymore.  Can't get anybody to take my offers!  Sleds, Jeeps, RV's....FUCK!   I think that maybe I'm not as charming as I think I am......or used to be.  :lmao:

@Jimmy Snacks

guy was giving away an 05 saber cat, 1032mi,.. wanted $1200, but fucker would not come down even $50.. He was kind of a dick..I started at $800 and came up to $1150 and was going to drive 3Hrs to him each way.

Screenshot_20180720-222140.png

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

guy was giving away an 05 saber cat, 1032mi,.. wanted $1200, but fucker would not come down even $50.. He was kind of a dick..I started at $800 and came up to $1150 and was going to drive 3Hrs to him each way.

That's the way I haggle 

Just now, Kivalo said:

Well you guys suck! Thanks for lightening my wallet!!

Will be here by Saturday.

maxresdefault.jpg

thats nice!, I like the blue

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@Jimmy Snacks

You're about as charming as a paper cut 

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

@Jimmy Snacks

If you could sell your bullshit you would rival Bezos! :lol:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn.  Thanks.  I needed that bit of confidence.

There was a cartoon clip from a show, can't remember which....but someone was answering a door and was being held against his will ,and guy was telling his hostage ,who answered the door to tell the guy who was knocking, that he looked good today.  The guy took the compliment and said " thanks, I needed that boost today " ....then the guy told his hostage to say " just kidding hahahaha" ...guy said " that's too bad. I really needed that today ":lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, steve from amherst said:

I have 4 of them. When they get dull I mail in 2 at a time . Garunteed for life with free sharpening for life. 

Have some self respect and learn to sharpen!!!!! :justcuz:

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Have some self respect and learn to sharpen!!!!! :justcuz:

Whew.  I can put an edge on a blade that will cut your eyes if you look at it wrong.  Scyintifyc lyke!!!!

Nice purchase BTW.  :bc:

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Whew.  I can put an edge on a blade that will cut your eyes if you look at it wrong.  Scyintifyc lyke!!!!

Nice purchase BTW.  :bc:

I'm not the best sharpener but I can get mine sharp enough to push cut news paper.  :bc: