Check your account email address ×

Why can't I carry my Bowie knife ??

Because I'm not a fucking rag head ?? Saw one them at MPI in June when I was doing my roadtest ( place was filled with them. It was like India) and he had one hanging off his neck...wtf...I googled ot, apparently it's part of their culture and they're allowed to carry it ..gay as fuck 

download (13).jpeg

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Because I'm not a fucking rag head ?? Saw one them at MPI in June when I was doing my roadtest ( place was filled with them. It was like India) and he had one hanging off his neck...wtf...I googled ot, apparently it's part of their culture and they're allowed to carry it ..gay as fuck 

download (13).jpeg

Why can't you carry one?  Cuz you're a fucking honkey?

:lmao:

Just now, xcr700 said:

Well....there's that too:lol:... mind you ,I'm getting darker by the day :flush:

Start shopping for some blades then!  I always have my honey in my truck or sled.  I don’t wear it around my neck tho....should I?

I actually haven’t heard or seen of that silliness here.

”Honey”.

FD9FDCD9-CE04-41AB-9083-F9EDCA286885.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Start shopping for some blades then!  I always have my honey in my truck or sled.  I don’t wear it around my neck tho....should I?

I actually haven’t heard or seen of that silliness here.

”Honey”.

FD9FDCD9-CE04-41AB-9083-F9EDCA286885.jpeg

LMF II, nice knife.  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'd like to get a good OTF knife but not willing to spend the $500 for a Microtech

Are those even legal?

IMO, If you're spending more that $100 for a good knife, you're getting into some collector or fancy smancy stuff that loses it's utilty purpose.  Nothing wrong with that.  I guess it depends on what you plan to do with it.  Mine has an all around utility purpose.  Can chop wood, cut just about anything and is deadly if need be.  OTF's are for people that wanna stick a shiv in somebody.  :lol:

You practicing for prison, Dooski?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

Are those even legal?

IMO, If you're spending more that $100 for a good knife, you're getting into some collector or fancy smancy stuff that loses it's utilty purpose.  Nothing wrong with that.  I guess it depends on what you plan to do with it.  Mine has an all around utility purpose.  Can chop wood, cut just about anything and is deadly if need be.  OTF's are for people that wanna stick a shiv in somebody.  :lol:

I'm never going back!!!!!!  :lol: Been carrying the same knife in the truck for the past 10 years and just want something new / different 

Might just try one of these since the are a tenth of the price. 

https://www.vipertecknives.com/collections/otf-knives

Just now, xcr700 said:

Here's mine . Pic is off Google but I have exactly the same thing 

download (14).jpeg

A solid buck.     :bc:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I'm never going back!!!!!!  :lol: Been carrying the same knife in the truck for the past 10 years and just want something new / different 

:lol: 

IDK, not my style but look like some nice peices.  I guess I ask myself, If I ever have to hand this knife over after an "incident", what's it going to say about my "feared for my life" statement?

Kinda like killing an intruder with a pea/six shooter or shotgun vs. putting mulitiple breathing holes in them with a tactical weapon.  Prosecuters look at that kinda funny.  Liberal proscecuters will press to file murder charges.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

check out ZT knives (Zero Tolerance) mine is a solid as the day i got it going on 10 yrs.. Free lifetime sharpening.. 

https://zt.kaiusaltd.com/

7 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

A solid buck.     :bc:

IDK, not my style but look like some nice peices.  I guess I ask myself, If I ever have to hand this knife over after an "incident", what's it going to say about my "feared for my life" statement?

Kinda like killing an intruder with a pea/six shooter or shotgun vs. putting mulitiple breathing holes in them with a tactical weapon.  Prosecuters look at that kinda funny.  Liberal proscecuters will press to file murder charges.

Yeah my buddy was just telling how I shouldn't modify my tupperware gun at all for similar reasons

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah my buddy was just telling how I shouldn't modify my tupperware gun at all for similar reasons

Yeah...modifying a "killing device" really meant for one thing, to be a more of an effective or "cooler looking" killing device....then using it, raises brows.  Pop somebody between the eyes with an aim point and hmmmmm.......................Best to shoot them several more times in a random pattern.  Maybe pop them in the knee for @Snoslinger high five!

Note: Put a "bullet stopper" under their body first.  

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Are those even legal?

100$ is cheap asf even for the low end of quality production knives. A Chris Reeves Sebenza is 400-600 and Shigorov's are close 1000$. Knife world is full of over priced stuff, nice stuff but overpriced!

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thanks! Similar to what I have now with the assisted 

yeah, now i'm knife shopping...:wall:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

100$ is cheap asf even for the low end of quality production knives. A Chris Reeves Sebenza is 400-600 and Shigorov's are close 1000$. Knife world is full of over priced stuff, nice stuff but overpriced!

I've always been about strictly functional, utility tactical knives. A one piece, solid pommel, high grade steel wrapped in a rubber/composite handle with tie-in/tie-down holes.  Simple and cheap.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I've always been about strictly functional, utility tactical knives. A one piece, solid pommel, high grade steel wrapped in a rubber/composite handle with tie-in/tie-down holes.  Simple and cheap.

My go to is a BK2 but thats not too good for edc when you work with people all day, plus its a heavy bastard! I carry a Benchmade Griptillian with custom Aluminum scales from Applied Weapons Tech. Great edc knife!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

check out ZT knives (Zero Tolerance) mine is a solid as the day i got it going on 10 yrs.. Free lifetime sharpening.. 

https://zt.kaiusaltd.com/

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thanks! Similar to what I have now with the assisted 

I have several ZT's, outstanding knives!  :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

I have several ZT's, outstanding knives!  :bc:

frigging baller!

:lol::bc:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

frigging baller!

:lol::bc:

I'm a knife nut!  I love them!  Buy and sell them all the time!  Now I'm gonna have to go shopping again!  :lol: