Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Exactly.....

:lol2:

Every time I prove you wrong you claim it didn’t matter and then the fun is over. Right now you change your story weekly and weakly.  

This is more fun.

i guess you could claim the own 1,000 f-350’s and parked one a 3 million dollar motor home.

maybe you could pretend to have a helicopter like Momo.. :fullofshit:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know when you posted your favourite funds but when they didn’t match the 2% return over 5 days, you posted a completely different set of funds. 

I know you make multiples of my earnings.  Do you still claim that your wife earns more than 98% of the people here?

That was a good one. 

Btw. Please explain what advantage there would be to telling you more about my business or home address?

It takes some balls to post what funds you are holding strong.  Something I have done from FS ver 1.0.  I posted my holdings in RRSP's and non registered (not retained earnings) accounts for the past 5 years, some of those funds I no longer hold but need them to calc returns.  Really don't know what else to say.

My wife makes a great income, what is 98% of the people here?  You take things literately.

On the bold, no body is asking for either your business name or home address.  Just what do you do, where abouts do you live?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It takes some balls to post what funds you are holding strong.  Something I have done from FS ver 1.0.  I posted my holdings in RRSP's and non registered (not retained earnings) accounts for the past 5 years, some of those funds I no longer hold but need them to calc returns.  Really don't know what else to say.

My wife makes a great income, what is 98% of the people here?  You take things literately.

On the bold, no body is asking for either your business name or home address.  Just what do you do, where abouts do you live?

Too many assholes on the site.  I don’t blame him. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Every time I prove you wrong you claim it didn’t matter and then the fun is over. Right now you change your story weekly and weakly.  

This is more fun.

i guess you could claim the own 1,000 f-350’s and parked one a 3 million dollar motor home.

maybe you could pretend to have a helicopter like Momo.. :fullofshit:

Waat?

Mr 5 million business...million dollar home...with no proof of anything....and you call me momo....

:lol2: :lol: :lmao:

are you related to momo?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Waat?

Mr 5 million business...million dollar home...with no proof of anything....and you call me momo....

:lol2: :lol: :lmao:

are you related to momo?

He’s legit.  You’re a  joke.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cash heavy business owner 👍. Meanwhile you’re a fat fuck living at the end of dirt road :lmao: 

None of thats true. 

At least about me anyways.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing really personal in that.  Just a scared beta.

You’re a Repug on a Repug site - he’s not.  Take your pompous ass and STFU 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a Repug on a Repug site - he’s not.  Take your pompous ass and STFU 👍

So telling us your worth xxx is ok but not telling us what you do to make xxx is not?:lol:

Beta logic.:lol:

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Are you always dense as fuck? :lol:

:lmao: Great backread.   You’re another HCS thin-skinned pussy wall flower with revisionist history just like you are on here :lol: 

You try way too hard to be relevant.......and Rev just keeps :kneebash: your ass :lmao: You’re nothing more than fodder for me 👍

The short version of HCSCE is @revkevsdi  and I shut the mother fucker down by beating you stuoid fluckers at your own game.  The rules kept changing because you fuckers kept getting frustrated and we kept adapting like smart people do.....and even with the ‘mods’ on your team.......you fuckers still got frustrated and lost.  The ‘mods’ were so fucking cool they even shared information via PM :lmao: We won.  You lost.  Period. 

:lol: There's no posse, Klan or Team etc you dumbfuck. You and RevKev are just so childishly annoying that everyone points and laughs at you. You're just odd balls! One would think in your 40 or 50 years of existence that you'd be used to that by now. Fucking dorks! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

The short version of HCSCE is @revkevsdi  and I shut the mother fucker down by beating you stuoid fluckers at your own game.  The rules kept changing because you fuckers kept getting frustrated and we kept adapting like smart people do.....and even with the ‘mods’ on your team.......you fuckers still got frustrated and lost.  The ‘mods’ were so fucking cool they even shared information via PM :lmao: We won.  You lost.  Period. 

Proud moments.  :lol:

Well you beta's are getting your asses handed to you here.  Funny as shit.  Reach out all you want and make up as much shit as you want.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: There's no posse, Klan or Team etc you dumbfuck. You and RevKev are just so childishly annoying that everyone points and laughs at you. You're just odd balls! One would think in your 40 or 50 years of existence that you'd be used to that by now. Fucking dorks! :thumbsup:

I thought the dead kitty I seen  on my way to work would be the saddest thing I saw today.   Can you imagine how sad & meaningless ones life would have to be to need that lie? 

All these years later and still pretending him & Kev are friends . :lol: