Check your account email address ×

War with Iran

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My daughter is out of school in 2020 and we’re probably out of here shortly after. Although the wife has a third interview downtown today for a job that the title begins with “chief”. The money may be too good to walk away from. :dunno: 

Thats the problem with those liberal cities, big paychecks! :lol:

Hope things work out for her.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What an asshole. Worst president ever

He’s definitely an asshole. I’m still going with a Carter/Obama tie as the worst in my lifetime.

:bc: 

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

We should just turn the other cheek when threatened.  Is there a book, "Being Beta for Dummies"?  I'll check Amazon.

:lol:

You are a fucking idiot :lol: Yah......Iran is a real threat to us. We should certainly start a twitter war with them making all kinds of internet threats 

You threatening Snowrider on the internet is about as useful as the orange retard threatening Iran 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a fucking idiot :lol: Yah......Iran is a real threat to us. We should certainly start a twitter war with them making all kinds of internet threats 

You threatening Snowrider on the internet is about as useful as the orange retard threatening Iran 

Perfect example! :lol:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

TWITTER WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  INTERNET WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the last.....

Image result for wrong trump

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/23/john-bolton-doubles-down-on-trump-iran-threat.html

I'd pay a months salary for 5 minutes alone with this worthless chickhawk piece of shit......between Bolton , Pompeo and Sessions it puts Trump right up there with the worst Presidents of all time and its doubtful Hillary could have done any worse 

Just now, f7ben said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/23/john-bolton-doubles-down-on-trump-iran-threat.html

I'd pay a months salary for 5 minutes alone with this worthless chickhawk piece of shit......between Bolton , Pompeo and Sessions it puts Trump right up there with the worst Presidents of all time and its doubtful Hillary could have done any worse 

Five minutes?  Think you could suck them all off in that time?  Bring blue pills and lots of chap stick.

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

Five minutes?  Think you could suck them all off in that time?  Bring blue pills and lots of chap stick.

I could tear boltons limbs off.....beat his skull in with them and have them sewn back on in less than 5 minutes. 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I could tear boltons limbs off.....beat his skull in with them and have them sewn back on in less than 5 minutes. 

Might be easier than you think.  He's a robot.  

This:

Image result for robot chicken

Not this:

Related image

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

One fricken tweet and now Trump is “going to war with Iran”. 

I guess this is what will trigger the left this week.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/23/oil-prices-could-hit-200-a-barrel-if-us-and-iran-go-to-war.html

Why would anyone accuse trump of going to war with Iran? He’s shown no ability to get anything accomplished internationally. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why would anyone accuse trump of going to war with Iran? He’s shown no ability to get anything accomplished internationally. 

Oh look its opposite day AGAIN in AFJclownblow land :flush: 

39 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Everybody knows you have to get the Nobel Prize first.  Then, then the really good stuff goes down!