Check your account email address ×

War with Iran

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

One fricken tweet and now Trump is “going to war with Iran”. 

I guess this is what will trigger the left this week.

:lol: 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/23/oil-prices-could-hit-200-a-barrel-if-us-and-iran-go-to-war.html

We should just turn the other cheek when threatened.  Is there a book, "Being Beta for Dummies"?  I'll check Amazon.

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I thought one of the LWW's would have posted this up by now. 

Edmo is a beta chicago liberal. Everyone from Chicago is liberal bro.. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Edmo is a beta chicago liberal. Everyone from Chicago is liberal bro.. 

I had 5 people knock on my door asking me to vote for Hillary before the election. A couple of them were neighbors. Yeah, they walk right past without saying “HI” now after I was done with them. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I had 5 people knock on my door asking me to vote for Hillary before the election. A couple of them were neighbors. Yeah, they walk right past without saying “HI” now after I was done with them. :lol: 

You know who is the real Beta Leftard 8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg and a fat Nazi FUCK 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Time to move to red state Indiana, Ed. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

sounds like you both are pretty childish,  you in not being just polite and saying no and them for letting politics get in the way of being neighborly.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"threatened"

:lmao:

Well, was it a threat or not?  Naww...just shot it out of jest.  Prolly drunk.  :lol: Who cares how much teeth they think they have.  Enough with this pussification.

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh and Trump should have written that in Arabic so the Ayatollah Assaholla could read it!!!!!11

Yeah, no shit.  Iran doesn't have translators.  It's against Sharia Law.  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Stop being mean to your thin skinned neighbors  :lol: 

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

Well, was it a threat or not?  Naww...just shot it out of jest.  Prolly drunk.  :lol: Who cares how much teeth they think they have.  Enough with this pussification.

Yeah, no shit.  Iran doesn't have translators.  It's against Sharia Law.  :lmao:

Its easier to offend an entire country if you translate directly from Trumps tweeter account!!!!!!111

Just now, Angry ginger said:

You would hope at some point the United States will get it through their head that "regime change"  does not really work all that well for us. 

They want destabilization, not peace. This is all part of the plan. Make them the savages so we can bring them freedom and the joos can take their resources. 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

sounds like you both are pretty childish,  you in not being just polite and saying no and them for letting politics get in the way of being neighborly.

I was totally polite. It’s the TDS I’m telling you. All I said was i’m NOT voting for the dems this time, and I would never vote for Hillary. Thems fighting words around here I guess. :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I think you are thinking about Jehova's witnesses.  My run-ins with the Hillary "door knockers" or, in our area the DFL (Democratic Farm Labor Party) tend to go sour...and not by my doing.  These people are half-wts and half unhinged anyway.

"What...do you watch FOX or something?!!?!?!?!?!?  Try watching real news!!!!"   :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Time to move to red state Indiana, Ed. :bc:

My daughter is out of school in 2020 and we’re probably out of here shortly after. Although the wife has a third interview downtown today for a job that the title begins with “chief”. The money may be too good to walk away from. :dunno: