Check your account email address ×

IS THERE ANY AMERICANS WHO STILL WONDER ....

... WHY Canadians are so interested in American politics  :lol2: holy fuckerballs Batman

All we get is to see which dress Troody will sport next or when Ontario premier Doug Ford is going to drop dead from a heart attack ..

1 minute ago, grggade said:

... WHY Canadians are so interested in American politics  :lol2: holy fuckerballs Batman

All we get is to see which dress Troody will sport next or when Ontario premier Doug Ford is going to drop dead from a heart attack ..

I was fucking embarrassed for my country when we elected an orange idiot to be POTUS.........then I caught a wiff of your Premier and sweet fuck all I felt lucky after that shit. Trudeau is easily the biggest fucking moron faggot that has ever governed anything anywhere ever

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, grggade said:

You think YOU guy's have bad luck ? Try being Momo . His dog ate a box of condoms and the only thing the neighbors saw was the one hanging halfway out the dogs ass .  :bc:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You think YOU guy's have bad luck ? Try being Momo . His dog ate a box of condoms and the only thing the neighbors saw was the one hanging halfway out the dogs ass .  :bc:

:lol: 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was fucking embarrassed for my country when we elected an orange idiot to be POTUS.........then I caught a wiff of your Premier and sweet fuck all I felt lucky after that shit. Trudeau is easily the biggest fucking moron faggot that has ever governed anything anywhere ever

Obama looks like Ghandi compared to that idiot.

:lmao: 

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

Obama looks like Ghandi compared to that idiot.

:lmao: 

Like Ghandi mixed with Einstein and Picasso.........good god that fucking retarded nook could make momo look like a fucking mensa enrolled supermodel 

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

DLiPJksVoAUAnyK?format=jpg&name=large

• Platinum Contributing Member

Canadian's are interested in other countries politics because it makes them feel relevant when in reality they really aren't on the world stage when it comes to economics or the military.