Check your account email address ×

OBAMA meets with RAÚL CASTRO privately.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

After meeting privately on Monday, President Barack Obama of the United States and President Raúl Castro of Cuba took questions from the White House press corps—a historic moment for the two nations and one that illustrated the Cuban leader's lack of familiarity with a free press.

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-raul-castro-cuba-439172

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

:pc:

After meeting privately on Monday, President Barack Obama of the United States and President Raúl Castro of Cuba took questions from the White House press corps—a historic moment for the two nations and one that illustrated the Cuban leader's lack of familiarity with a free press.

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-raul-castro-cuba-439172

Is this supposed to mean something significant? 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Platinum Contributing Member

I though all meetings with foreign adversaries should have transcripts released to the public?  

• Haha 1

WHO CARES.....CUBA NEVER HACKED OUR DEMOCRACY :lol: I cant even type that shit with a straight fucking face. Sweet fucking shit you have to be fucking brain dead to have thoughts like that rolling through your head. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so for the record, ben is A OK with a foreign country helping one of their puppets win a US election. unless, of course, it's a lib and nothing benefits him.  :lol:

I am perfectly ok with any piece of shit politician being hacked and having their dirty laundry aired. I dont give two fucks what the consequences are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nobody stated that transcripts be released to the public either. skidmark is making shit up again.

Everyone knows that it’s not that trump met alone with anyone, it’s the bizarre shit he said after the meeting. Which after being beaten senseless by the few remaining adults that surround him, he had Sarah walk it back. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am perfectly ok with any piece of shit politician being hacked and having their dirty laundry aired. I dont give two fucks what the consequences are. 

yet you support trump. spare us your bullshit, ya fucking liar.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet you support trump. spare us your bullshit, ya fucking liar.

I support trumps actions on trade.........that is fucking simple you mindless fucking retard. I dont care who the fuck tackles trade in the manner he is doing it. Its the right thing to do 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I support trumps actions on trade.........that is fucking simple you mindless fucking retard. I dont care who the fuck tackles trade in the manner he is doing it. Its the right thing to do 

It’s not working now and it won’t work in the future. China will simply wait it out. That’s their plan and they’re sticking to it. They’re also more than happy to tinker with us based companies on their shores. Long term, this will hurt South Korea and other Asian countries more than China. China has basically become an assembly point. Tariffs will prove to be one of the biggest mistakes that the child president will make. That and slashing taxes while skyrocketing the debt 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s not working now and it won’t work in the future. China will simply wait it out. That’s their plan and they’re sticking to it. They’re also more than happy to tinker with us based companies on their shores. Long term, this will hurt South Korea and other Asian countries more than China. China has basically become an assembly point. Tariffs will prove to be one of the biggest mistakes that the child president will make. That and slashing taxes while skyrocketing the debt 

Wrong

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Everyone knows that it’s not that trump met alone with anyone, it’s the bizarre shit he said after the meeting. Which after being beaten senseless by the few remaining adults that surround him, he had Sarah walk it back. 

:lies: 

58 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You don't have a clue, now go rub some Chia Pet on your head Telly Savalas.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You should probably stick to your low information Trump threads. You couldn't possibly come across as a bigger buffoon when economics are involved. Just some friendly advice. :bc: